✩Discussions | II

"Y/n.. hold the menu right side up. Are you stupid?" Feitan asked annoyed. He reached over to my hands and set the menu right.

"What..? I don't know. I'm just looking at the photos of the food." I said.

"Do you know what you want to order?" the waitress asked me. She came earlier for Feitan and Chrollo's order, but I declined because I wasn't sure.

"I don't know.. what's there to order?" I asked the waitress.

I glanced at Feitan and Chrollo who seemed to be enjoying themselves. Chrollo's face seemed to turn red a little and was hiding some laughter. Feitan had his eyes closed, obviously trying not to laugh as well.

"You don't know how to read, do you, y/n?" Chrollo asked me. He grabbed the menu and spent a few minutes explaining what was on the menu.

"That's more than I've ever heard of.." I said, "I've never been outside Meteor City.."

"It's fine," the waitress said, forcing a smile.

"Give me a cup of water and a donut, I guess.." I said, slouching back on the chair I was sitting in.

"Who taught you manners young lady?" the waitress scoffed walking away with our order.

"Manners?" I said, in confusion.

"Never mind the waitress.." Chrollo said to me, "so, y/n.. how did you end up in Meteor City?"

"Well.. I was about.." I looked at my arm to see the faded mark of '1995', "A man said my birthday was 1995.. and I've been here for 11 years."

"So you were four when you arrived here?"

"Yeah.." I continued, "A man left me here. I don't remember his name or anything.. just what he looked like. From then, I've grown up here. Only knowing how to survive on the outside. This reading stuff and manners is something new to me.."

"Interesting.. We saw the little incident where you refused to help someone who was injured?" Chrollo said, lifting one eyebrow up.

"Oh, yeah.. Well I had a situation like that when I was younger. I was limping and I had a far walk back here.. nobody was around at all. I don't see why I should help. Besides, they had enough people to help themselves." I said while I folded my arms and rolled my eyes.

Chrollo glanced at Feitan and they both nodded their heads.

'Is that some secret code or something..?' I thought to myself.

"Let's go, y/n," Feitan said, getting up. He grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the Café. He constantly told me not to look back.

"I'm exhausted," I said. We sat at a bench far away from the Café. I lied down on the bench. My head on his lap and my legs extending to the farther side of the bench.

About 10 minutes had gone by when Chrollo returned.

"Is that blood on your hand?" I asked him, "What happened at the Café..?"

"Don't worry about it.. just never go back there again you got it?" Chrollo said. We got up and began to walk back to Meteor City.

"Okay, I'll be going back," I said. As I was about to leave, Chrollo stopped me to say a few last things.

"Tomorrow at 8:30 AM, please meet us on the northern side of Meteor city. I'll bring a few of my friends along to all meet together." Chrollo said.

"Okay, cya," I said, walking away.

-- Chrollo POV --

"Chrollo, do you think she would like to join.." Feitan asked me.

"I see her potential.. besides, we won't give her a choice. If she hears what happens and declines, she'll be forced to say.. Otherwise, she'll die on the spot."

"I'll see her later tonight," Feitan said, walking away.

-- Y/n POV --

I walked back to my rock, where I spent most of my time. I gathered a few sticks and rocks and started a small fire. I lied down on top of the rock and began to drift to sleep.

I heard footsteps walking towards me. I quickly jumped up grabbing a rock to throw, just in case.

"It's only me.." Feitan said. He had a large cloth on him.

"What's up?" I said, laying back down.

"Come with me." he said.

"But it's the middle of the night, I want to sleep."

"Just come"

"Fine" I got up and followed him. There was a small, empty, broken down building. He walked in. There were a few rooms.

"You can stay here, instead of outside." Feitan said, opening a door to a room.

It was a small room. Inside the room was a bed with a few sheets and two pillows. There was a small nightstand with a light and a few water bottles. On the other side of the room was a chair. Besides the chair was a small bookshelf with about 20-30 books.

"Who owns the building..?"

"Nobody, I usually stay here myself. Chrollo nor I liked the idea of you sleeping on a rock outside.."

I hopped on the bed and hid under the covers.

"Cya tomorrow.." I said, again, to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Feitan said, walking to a separate room, closing all the doors.

-- Morning --

I heard a few knocks on the door. I was unaware of the new sounds. I got up, and broke the glass from the light and held it up as a weapon. The door opened slightly, revealing Feitan.

"It's only me.. we have to go see Chrollo and the others now. Let's go" Feitan said. I walked out with him.

"Who are the 'others' you're talking about?" I asked him.

"You'll see."

We walked for a while until we arrived to where Chrollo was. He motioned for me to sit on one of the free/ open rocks. I looked around and saw 5 others I've never met before. One was a tall woman with blond hair. Next to her was another, not as tall, girl with pink hair. I looked to my left to see 3 men. One was larger than the rest, the second was a dark skinned man, and the third was older looking.

"Wonderful! We're all here." Chrollo said, "do any of you have questions before we begin?"

"What are we doing here..?" I questioned.

"Great question, as I begin, listen carefully as it will be answered." Chrollo said. He closed his eyes for a moment.

I looked around at the others who seemed to be focused on Chrollo as well. The only one who didn't seem focused was Feitan. He was only staring at the ground. The area grew tense and it was a long silence, that was until Chrollo began to speak again.

"I am the head of the spider, and you are the legs.."

----------------------------------------------------

Click/ swipe for more ↓