✩ Dead man | X

As we made our way onto the aircraft, I sat by a window, hoping Feitan managed to keep up with me. It was a relaxing flight. Feitan and I ended up going into a room, as I ate food there. My appetite was huge, and I was starving. Feitan sat on a stool on one side of the room, watching as I ate.

I looked up at him occasionally, offering him food, but he only denied. "You're damn skinny, I can see your bones through your damn fingers, eat, man," I said, handing him a chicken leg. He sat quietly, "at least I don't eat like a damn pig."

"I'd rather eat like a pig and make sure I am eating, rather than worry about getting my damn face mask dirty that mommy got me," I countered, smirking at him. His eyes widened a little, scoffing. "My 'mommy' didn't make the mask," he said, folding his arms.

"Right, you don't have one-" I was cut off by Feitan. His speed is incredible, but it's nothing I can't beat.. but this time, I had my guard down. His arms held mine up above my head against the wall. He pressed his body against mine, as he whispered, "I think you're going a bit too far.."

I responded with a, "tch..", as he released my arms from his grasp. "I'm going for a small snack, maybe kill some, wanna come?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow. He knew something that I didn't.. but I guess it didn't matter anyways.

"Thank god Machi helped me pick out a decent outfit," I said, leaving the room we were in. I walked down the hallway, as a tall male came my way. He looked me up and down before stopping in front of me. "Hey, can I help you?" he asked me as I smirked up a little.

I got closer, wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my body onto his. I could feel his member through his pants hardening up just a bit. "What about your boyfriend behind you?" the man asked, pointing at Feitan. I turned around, looking at the short male who had his hands in his pocket. His posture was horrible, but it didn't matter right now.

"He's just a creep," I whispered into his ear, "what's your name?"

"Tohjou," he said back to me. "Well, Tohjou-senpai, how about you help ME out," I smirked. I don't think it's possible to get any closer to him. His arms snaked around my waist. I could tell he had lust for my body. "What is it?"

I got to his neck, giving some small hickeys. I was absolutely disgusted on how horrible this man smelled. And I thought I smelt bad, but after a shower, I felt decent for once.. I continued to suck on his neck, up to the point where a trickle of blood came out of his neck. "Oh, shit," he said, trying to cover the blood up. "No, no, it's fine.." I licked the blood from his neck, digesting the tasty liquid.

I released from his touch, standing a few feet in front of him. I hummed, putting a finger on my lip, as I pretended like I was thinking. "Feitan, help me out," I said, stepping to the side as the short male prepared his nen to kill the man. "Are you sure you don't want to do it?"

"Oh, I'm sure, I'll just.. guide you," I sat down on a stool by the windows as I watched. "Tohjou-senpai, he might kill you! Watch out," I giggled as I watched the middle aged man freak out, jumping around.

"Please, don't kill me!" he pleaded, on his knees. Feitan used his nen and speed, going towards the man, but Tohjou only dodged him, rolling to the side. "Feitan, you're supposed to kill him not let him roll around."

I stood up, walking towards the man. "I'm only 16, you know.. Either we kill you.. or you go to jail.. either way, it's suffering for you," I said, putting my foot on his shoulder, keeping him down. He deadpanned. He passed out on the spot. I bent down on my knees, checking the man's pulse to be sure he wasn't dead.. yet.

"You broke him," Feitan said, standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, his entire body towered my back, since I was crouching down. He whispered to my ear, "I'll break you, too.."

A bit of redness crept up on my face as my brain processed what he just said. "But first, kill this man.. best to do it right when he wakes up," he said, stepping away from me. "Bet," I shook the man, but he wouldn't wake up. I thought for a while, until I remembered one of us has a weapon.

"Give me your umbrella," I demanded, holding my hand out to Feitan who just stood there.

"Hell no," he said, folding his arms.

"C'mon, I have to wake him up," I said, sounding MORE needy.

"No, y/n, get your own."

"P-please?"

"Nope"

I sighed, as I tried to attack Feitan for the damn umbrella he had hidden in his clothing. I stopped when a flash went through my mind. 'He'll try to call the cops next'. I turned around, seeing the man frantically scrolling through his phone, as he started a call. "911 what's your emergency?"

"PLEASE HELP I'M BEING-"

I killed the man on his spot, using 70% of my energy to wipe his head off of his neck with my hands. I picked the phone up, putting it to my ear. "Hello, are you alright, sir?"

"Yes, my friend here is perfectly fine. He's just drunk and a bit mentally ill.. I'll control him better next time, don't worry.. Sorry for wasting your time," I hung the phone up, rolling my eyes, "damn bastard."

"Hey, you killed him," he said, grabbing onto my waist, pushing me in the direction back to the bedroom, "now for my half of the deal, ne?"

---------------------------------------------------

scroll/ click for more!↓