Chapter 4 Part 2

Y/n POV
It is the start of the 10 days of training for the ORC done by Moroha, Towa, Setsuna, and I, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of them grow stronger alongside with me learning how to use the Tokijin 2.
Flash back to right after Riser left
Y/n: "Rias."
Rias: "Yes, Y/n."
Y/n: "I'm going to call my cousin to come help with y'all's training."
Rias: "Ok Y/n."
I walk out the main room and call up Moroha.
Y/n: "Hey, cous."
Moroha: "Hey N/n."
Y/n: "Are you doing anything for the next 10 days?"
Moroha: "I'm free. Why?"
Y/n: "Well Towa, Setsuna and I are going to be training some devils and I was wanting you to help us."
Moroha: "Say no more. I'm in."
Y/n: "Awesome meet us at our house in Kuoh today hopefully."
Moroha: "Will do."
Y/n: "See you soon cous."
Moroha: "See you soon N/n."
I hang up the phone and go back into the main room to tell Rias the good news.
Moroha POV
After N/n hung up, I started scrambling to find 10 days worth of clothes when mom called me to come downstairs.
Moroha: "You called for me mom?"
Kagome: "Yes I did sweetheart."
Moroha: "Why?"
Kagome: "I called you down here because Totosai needs you to do something for him."
Totosai: "Correct you are Lady Kagome."
Moroha: "What are you needing me to do sir?"
Totosai: "I need you to deliver some weapons to your cousins from their father."
Moroha: "What kind of weapons?"
Totosai: "A reforged version of Sesshōmaru's Tokijin for Y/n named the Tokijin 2, a new katana for Towa named Insaiga, and a new naginata for Setsuna named Raisiaga."
Moroha: "Ok. I'll get them delivered to them ."
Totosai: "Thank you."
Moroha: "You're welcome. I need clothes for 10 days."
Kagome: "Why?"
Moroha: "Y/n called asking me to help train some devils with him, Towa, and Setsuna."
Kagome: "Ok."
Flash back end
Y/n POV
Now that we are at the Gremory family's summer house, we can get started on the tort-training.
Y/ n : "Alright everyone now that we are here let's separate up into groups so we can start the training. Towa, you are training Kida and Koneko."
Towa: "Sure thing bro."
Y/n: "Moroha, you train Asia in some long range defense magic along with increasing her range of healing."
Moroha: "On it N/n."
Y/n: "Setsuna, you get to train Akeno and Rias in strategy, magic control, and anything else you find fit."
Setsuna: "Let the fun begin bro."
Y/n: "I'll be training Issei to unlock balance breaker and help him learn some possible sword techniques. Now separate and get the tort-training started."
All: "Yes sir!"
Time skip to after the 10 days of training
Once the 10 days were up, everyone was stronger and ready for anything that Riser will throw at them. Issei showed the most improvement and even has a couple of surprises for the Rating Game. I just hope they don't get cocky and everything goes right for them.
End Chapter 4 Part 2