Chapter 2

Y/n POV
It is another day in Kuoh, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and an alarm is going off. I reach over and snooze my alarm, get up, vow to one day extinguish the sun, and get a quick shower. After I get my shower, I get my uniform on already hating it because of how tight it is. (Male uniform)

After I get my uniform on, I head to the kitchen and get some Lucky Charms for breakfast

After I get my uniform on, I head to the kitchen and get some Lucky Charms for breakfast. Once I finish my cereal and Towa and Setsuna are ready, we leave for school. Once we get to school, we immediately hear gossiping already happening.
Female student 1: "Who is that hot guy?"
FS2: "I don't know but he is really hot."
FS3: "Why is Towa and Setsuna with him?"
Male student 1: "Great another Kiba."
MS2: "Die Pretty boy!"
After hearing that, Towa and Setsuna snap their heads towards the offending student and start stalking towards them making him shake like a leaf.
Towa/Setsuna: "What did you say to our little brother!?"
MS2: "Nothing!"
Towa/Setsuna: "Good!"
Y/n: "I'm going to get my schedule."
Towa/Setsuna: "Ok bro."
Once I head inside, I make my way to the student council office after asking for directions there so I can get my schedule. Once I get to the student council office, I knock on the door and get a faint come in as a reply. I open the door and walk inside where I immediately can tell that the student council are devils.
Y/n: "Hello, I'm the new student here to pick up my schedule."
Souna: "Hello, I'm Souna Shitori and what is your name?"
Y/n: "Y/n Kitsune."
Souna: "Ah yes, you are in class 2B. Here is your schedule Mr.Kitsune."
Y/n: "Thank you Miss Sitri."
After I say that, I turn around and walk out the office and head to class all the while noticing the shocked looks on the student council's faces.
Sona POV
Sona: "Tsubaki get Rias."
Tsubaki: "Yes Sona."
After a few seconds, Rias appears and immediately sees how I look and is curious to what caused it.
Rias: "Sona, what is wrong?"
Sona: "Rias, the new student knows that we are devils."
Rias: "How?"
Sona: "I'm guessing that Towa or Setsuna told him since he is their brother."
Rias: "How do they know?"
Sona: "I'm not sure."
Rias: "Sona call your sister since she is the head of Foreign affairs."
Sona: "Ok Rias."
Y/n POV
Once I get to my class, I knock on the door and wait to be called in. Once I get the okay to enter, I walk into the classroom and get told to introduce myself.
Y/n: "Hello, I'm Y/n Kitsune."
Teacher: "Any questions for Mr.Kitsune?"
Several students raise their hands to ask me questions.
Teacher: "Katase your question?"
Katase: "What is your relationship to Towa and Setsuna?"
Y/n: "They are my older sisters."
Teacher: "Murayama."
Murayama: "Are you single?"
Y/n: "Yes."
Glasses: "Do you like breasts or butts?"
Y/n: "I'm not answering that perverse question and if I get asked that again I'm beating whoever asked."
Teacher: "Aika."
Aika: "Where are you from?"
Y/n: "Kyoto."
Teacher: "Alright that's enough questions, Y/n go sit in the seat next to the window."
Once I get to my seat, I sit down and class begins as I pay close attention to the teacher.
Time skip to lunch
Once lunch gets here, I head towards a tree near the old school building. As I'm eating my lunch, I hear three perverted idiots talking about something that is probably very perverted. As I'm listening, I hear something about a harem.
Y/n: "Would you three shut up or do I have to beat you to a pulp?"
Glasses: "No we won't pretty boy."
Y/n: "Well since you morons won't shut up then tell me about your dreams."
Trio: "We want to be harem kings!"
Y/n: "What would you do once you achieve that dream?"
Trio: "We would get more girls."
Y/n: "How would your girls feel if you were to get more girls?"
Spiky hair: "I never thought about that but I would say they would be sad."
Baldy: "Why should we care?"
Glasses: "Yeah."
Y/n: "You with the spiky hair, what's your name?"
Spiky hair: "Issei Hyoudou."
Y/n: "Issei now that you are thinking about how the girls would feel tell me do you have someone important to you in your life?"
Issei: "Yeah I do."
Y/n: "Who?"
Issei: "Rias Gremory."
Y/n: "Good so this next thing I have to say does not apply to you. Baldy and Glasses y'all are pathetic."
Glasses/Baldy: "What!?"
Y/n: "Y'all heard me. Y'all are pathetic for not caring about girl's feelings so that's why y'all will be alone."
Issei: "Yeah so I'm going to be thinking on my dreams and put my harem king dream on the back burner."
Y/n: "Issei word of advice stop being perverted because no girl likes that."
Issei: "You're right. I have a lot to apologize for and I'll start with apologizing to the Kendo club for peaking on them."
Baldy/Glasses: "Issei wait!"
Issei: "Matsuda and Motohama we really need to analyze ourselves so I'm going to talk to Rias and then apologize to the Kendo club."
Matsuda: "Damn. This is your fault pretty boy."
Y/n: "Do you want to be acquainted with the ground?"
Matsuda: "No."
Y/n: "Then leave. That was intriguing. Oh well, I'm going somewhere else now."
As I'm walking away, I look up and see a girl with long red hair looking at me.
Rias POV
Rias: "Akeno, who was that talking to Issei?"
Akeno: "I believe that is Y/n the one Sona said something about."
Rias: "He is different from everyone else."
Akeno: "Should we have Koneko keep an eye on him?"
Rias: "No, Sona is already getting her sister to speak with him and his sisters, so we should focus on Issei for now."
Akeno: "Of course Rias."
Issei: "Rias, can I speak with you?"
Rias: "Yes, Issei."
Issei: "I need to get to training so can y'all help me with training?"
Rias: "What brought this on?"
Issei: "Y/n said somethings and he asked me if I had someone that I cared about so I told him that I care about you so here I am asking for help so I can get stronger for you and everyone else."
Rias: "Well we can help you get stronger and up your training starting tomorrow."
Issei: "Thank you Rias."
Rias: "You're welcome Issei."
Y/n POV
After my talk with the perverted trio, I went to find Towa and Setsuna to tell them what I have found out.
Y/n: "Towa, Setsuna I have something to tell you two."
Setsuna: "What's up little bro?"
Y/n: "I just got done talking to a devil that y'all didn't know about and found out who he is under."
Towa: "Who?"
Y/n: "Issei Hyoudou and he is under Rias Gremory."
Setsuna: "It seems he is a new devil."
Y/n: "So it seems."
Towa: "Listen I've heard some rumors about people disappearing around an abandoned warehouse, what do y'all think?"
Y/n & Setsuna: "Stray devil."
Towa: "Want to take it out?"
Y/n & Setsuna: "Yeah."
Towa: "Alright."
Time skip to night at the warehouse
Towa: "Alright we are here so be on guard."
Y/n: "Got it." *while gently fingering the hilt of Kitsaiga*
Setsuna: "Will do."
Towa: "Let's go."
????: "I smell something sweet and something sour."
Y/n: "Stray devil prepare to perish for the innocents you have killed."
Viser: "I am Viser and it's dinner time."
Towa: "Not so fast. Twin Azure Dragon Wave!"
Setsuna: "Azure Dragon Wave!"
Y/n: "Dragon Strike!"
Viser: "Gahhh!" *starts bleeding from where attacks hit*
Towa and Setsuna: "Y/n hit her again!"
Y/n: "Toxic Luster Claw!"
Viser: "Ahhhh!" *screams as her legs start melting from my poison*
Y/n: "This is the final strike. Kitsune Flame Strike!"
Viser: "Ahhhhhh!" *screams and dies as she is engulfed in flames*
Y/n: "It's done."
Towa: "I sense some devils coming."
Y/n: "Grab my shoulders."
They grab my shoulders as I fly up to the rafters so we aren't caught and forced to explain ourselves to the devils just yet. Now we wait for the devils to come in.
Rias POV
Rias: "Alright, let's take out this stray so Issei can learn how devils fight."
Koneko: "Rias, I smell smoke and blood."
Rias: "Everyone be on guard."
ORC: "Right."
As we enter the warehouse, we see the burnt corpse of the stray devil Viser we were sent to eliminate. We also noted that there was some melted concrete near where her legs would be.
Koneko: "Rias, I smell three people."
Rias: "Who are they?"
Koneko: "Towa, Setsuna, and their brother Y/n."
Rias: "Thank you Koneko. Well since the stray is dead let's go home."
ORC: "Right."
Rias: 'Towa, Setsuna, and Y/n who are you three?'
Y/n POV
Y/n: "Well that is interesting."
Towa: "Indeed."
Setsuna: "How did Koneko smell us?"
Y/n: "It seems that Koneko is a youkai. A nekomata to be precise."
Towa: "Very interesting."
Setsuna: "True. Let's go home."
We leave the warehouse and head home not knowing that we had a tail or that our lives were about to become a little more interesting tomorrow.
End Chapter