Chapter 3 Part 2

Y/n POV
Y/n: "Alright since we are going to be helping take down the fallen angels that have clearly gone rogue, can y'all tell us where they are located at?"
Issei: "They are at the abandoned church and are planning to take Asia's Sacred Gear Twilight Healing."
Y/n: "Alright we will meet y'all there since we need to get our weapons."
Issei: "See y'all there."
Rias: "Y/n wait a second please."
Y/n: "Yes Rias?"
Rias: "When we save the nun Asia, can I add her to my peerage?"
Y/n: "It's not my call to make but hers to make for herself so make sure to ask her."
Rias: "You're right."
Y/n: "See y'all at the church."
After we said everything that we needed to say, we went home and grabbed our weapons ready for a fight tonight. I had another plan for tonight that deals with Issei as well.
Time skip to night time
As night fell on Kuoh, Towa, Setsuna, and I arrived at the abandoned church where we met up with Issei, Koneko, and Kiba where they explained that Rias and Akeno were dealing with three of the fallen angels. Koneko immediately proceeded to kick the door in and off its hinges. As we entered, we saw a deranged looking priest called Freed standing with a sword and gun. Kiba and Koneko decided to stay and fight him after he insulted Koneko and gave us the location of Asia. We left to get her. Towa and Setsuna started to fight the other stray exorcists that got in our way to Asia. Issei and I made it to where Asia was being held and having her Sacred Gear extracted.
Issei: "Asia!"
Asia: "Issei... you came."
Fallen: "Ha you're too late. Twilight Healing is mine!"
Y/n: "Issei get Asia down and away from here so I can revive her after she gets her Sacred Gear back."
Issei: "On it Y/n! Don't die!"
Y/n: "I won't now go!"
Fallen: "Well you are extremely cocky for a human."
Y/n: "What is your name fallen?"
Raynare: "It's Raynare, human. Why do you want to know?"
Y/n: "I wanted to know what to put on your headstone after you are dead and I'm not human." *releases illusion and powers*
Raynare: "Well I'll deal with the pervert first then you."
After Raynare flies off, I meet up with my sister and we exit the church by transforming into a ball of light. Once we are outside the church, Rias and Akeno approach us right as Raynare comes flying out the window. Koneko drags Raynare back inside as we follow here. Once we are inside, Akeno wakes Raynare up so Rias can explain that Issei is the wielder of the Boosted Gear and is the Red Dragon Emperor of this generation. After that, Raynare tries and fails to get Issei to spare her as he asks Rias to kill Raynare but I interrupt.
Y/n: "Rias."
Rias: "Yes Y/n?"
Y/n: "Let Issei kill her."
Rias: "Why?"
Y/n: "Let it be a lesson for him."
Rias: "Ok Issei you can kill her."
Issei: "Ok president."
Y/n: "Issei!" *unsheathes Kitsaiga*
Issei: "Yeah Y/n."
Y/n: "Here use this." *hands Issei Kitsaiga*
Issei: "Ok."
Issei stands over Raynare saying how this isn't for him but for Asia. Issei then kills Raynare via beheading causing her to burst into feathers leaving Twilight Healing behind.
Issei: "Here is your sword back U/n."
Y/n: "Thank you now give Asia her Sacred Gear back so I can revive her." *sheathes Kitsaiga and unsheathes Tenseiga*
Issei places Asia's Sacred Gear back on her fingers and moves away. Once issei is away, I swing the Tenseiga and revive Asia. Rias asks Asia if she would like to join her peerage with Asia agreeing. After that, we all leave the church and head home.
Time skip to the weekend
Once the weekend is here, I go to meet up with Serafall, and we decide to go to a karaoke bar. Once we get to the karaoke bar, we decide to sing a duet called "Rewrite the Stars"

while I sing a few songs like "What Ifs",

"Flatliner",

"Good Girl",

"Fix",

And "Mind Reader".

After we leave the karaoke bar, we decide to have some lunch. After we eat lunch, it is almost time for Serafall to head back to the Underworld. Before Serafall leaves, she asks me if I would like to be her boyfriend which I agree to. Once Serafall leaves, I head home where Towa and Setsuna asks how my pseudo-date with Serafall was which I said was good and that Serafall and me were now dating.
Time skip to night of the full moon
A few weeks after the fight with the fallen angels, Rias decides to take Asia and Issei to get familiars while Sona also wants to take her peerage as well. They decided to have a tennis match that ended in a draw. After that they had the draw, they decided to play a game of dodgeball which the ORC won. Once we got to the familiar forest and met the familiar forest master, Towa, Setsuna, and I separated from the ORC to look for a familiar. I ended up finding a Stygian Zinogre

While Towa and Setsuna found a Odogaron and Ebony Odogaron respectively

Once we meet back up with the ORC, we head home not knowing something big was about to happen with Rias

Chapter 3 part 2 End
A/n: I do not own the songs in the story they belong to their respective artists and singers. Also the monsters used for familiars belong to Capcom.