Chapter 4 Part 1

Y/n POV
It's been a few weeks since my sisters and I got our familiars and Issei's training has picked up and gone well.
>>>>>Flash back<<<<<
Y/n: "Alright Issei, I want you to do 200 sit ups, 200 push ups and 100 crunches."
Issei: "Ok Y/n."
As Issei was doing his workout, Rias and Asia walked up to me.
Rias: "How is Issei doing?"
Y/n: "He is doing well. He is meeting my expectations for his strength training and should be ready to move to the next phase of his training soon."
Rias: "That's good. What is his next phase of training?"
Y/n: "His next phase is training with the Boosted Gear and obtaining Balance Breaker."
Rias: "Has the dragon in it awoken yet and talked to him?"
Y/n: "No but he will soon. Rias, what would you say if Issei became part dragon?"
Rias: "I would congratulate him and help him learn dragon magic. Why do you ask?"
Y/n: "I ask because I want Issei to become part dragon so he can grow stronger."
Rias: "Y/n, why do you want Issei to grow stronger?"
Y/n: "Easy. I want him to grow stronger so he can protect those he cares for."
Just then Issei finished his workout and the Boosted Gear appeared on his left arm.
???: "Boosted Gear second liberation." *gauntlet becomes bigger and has more spikes on it*
Issei: "That's new and cool."
???: "Indeed partner."
Issei: "Wait did my gauntlet just talk and who said that?"
Ddraig: "My name is Ddraig and I'm the dragon that is sealed within your gauntlet."
Issei: "Cool."
Y/n: "Issei."
Issei: "Yeah Y/n."
Y/n: "Ask Ddraig if can turn you into a half dragon."
Issei: "Why?"
Y/n: "Because I want you to grow stronger and reach heights of power never seen before."
Issei: "Ok. Ddraig can you turn me into a half dragon?"
Ddraig: "Yes I will."
Issei: "Awesome."
Y/n: "Take the rest of the day off and relax because soon the harder stuff will start."
Issei: "Ok."
>>>>>Flash back end<<<<<
Ever since Issei awakened Ddraig and became half dragon, he has learned fire, lightning, and dragon magic quite well and has strong affinities for those elements. Right now my sisters and I are on our way to the ORC building since Rias called for a meeting. As we were walking to the ORC building, we met up with Kiba and Issei. Once we made it into the ORC building, we saw a silver haired maid in the main room with Rias looking worried which got me and my sisters concerned. Once everyone was in the room, the maid started talking when a magic circle appeared that out Rias even more on edge. Once the magic circle faded, a blond douchebag looking guy was standing there speaking in the third person quite arrogantly. After some back and forth arguing, Rias and the ORC was given a 10 day training period which Rias asked us if we would help them train and we agreed saying that our training was going to be torture and that we were inviting our cousin to help us train them.
End Chapter 4 part 1