Chapter 1

Y/n POV
It was a quiet day in Kyoto. Everybody was doing their own things while blissfully unaware of the youkai population that lives among them. I was training with my uncle Inuyasha trying to master one of Kitsaiga's abilities, illusion casting: triple blade strike, when Jaken , my father's most loyal servant, appeared.
Jaken: "Lord Y/n."
Y/n: "Yes Jaken."
Jaken: "Lord Sesshōmaru, Lady Yasaka, and Lady Rin requests your presence at once."
Y/n: "Lead me there Jaken."
Jaken: "At once young lord."
I follow Jaken to the throne room where my parents are waiting for me. Once I am before them, I kneel in respect to them.
Y/n: "Mothers and Father, why have you called for me?"
Sesshōmaru: "Son, your mothers and I have been talking and we have come to the decision that it is time for you to spend time among the humans."
Y/n: "What do you mean father?"
Yasaka: "What we mean Y/n is you are going to attend a human school."
Y/n: "Oh. Where will I be attending?"
Rin: "Kuoh Academy alongside Towa and Setsuna."
Y/n: "Where will I be staying?"
Sesshōmaru: "With your sisters."
Y/n: "When do I leave?"
Yasaka: "One hour so go get packed and shower."
Y/n: "Yes mother."
I bow to my parents once more and exit the throne room and make my way to my room. Once I enter my room, I start packing my clothes and other miscellaneous items before getting a quick shower. Once I finish my shower and get dressed, I call for Jaken to help carry my bags. Once we have all my bags onto a trolley to have them loaded into my car, we walk back to the throne room so I can formally say goodbye to my parents.
Sesshōmaru: "Son before you go I would like to give you the Tenseiga (Heavenly Rebirth Fang)."
Y/n: "Are you sure Father?"
Sesshōmaru: "Yes my son."
Y/n: "Thank you Father."
Yasaka: "Y/n cast an illusion over yourself to hide your youkai features while among the humans."
Y/n: "Yes mother." (Casts illusion hiding youkai features (looks the same except no crescent moon, whiskers, claws, and fur.))
Rin: "Here is a case to put the Tenseiga and the Kitsaiga in to avoid suspicion."
Y/n: "Thank you mother."
Sesshōmaru: "Your car is loaded up and waiting for you outside so go and make us proud."
Yasaka: "Be safe my son."
Rin: "Tell your sisters hello for us."
Y/n: "I will."
I bow once more to my parents and exit the throne room heading towards my car. I make my way to the car my parents got for me which is a 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat with a gold and black paint job.

I get into my car and start it up

I get into my car and start it up. I turn on the music and immediately hear one of my favorite songs called "Unstoppable" by The Score.

I start driving to Kuoh to start my new step in life.
Meanwhile in Kuoh at Kuoh Academy
Towa POV
As I'm sitting and relaxing by my fraternal twin sister, Setsuna, we overhear a conversation that peaks our interest.
Random female student 1: "Did you hear that we might be getting a new student soon?"
RFS 2: "Yeah, hopefully they aren't a pervert."
RFS 3: "Yeah, we don't need another member of the Perverted Trio."
Towa: "So sis who do you think is the new student?"
Setsuna: "No clue who do you think?"
Towa: "Not a clue."
Just then my phone rings and I see it's our little half-brother Y/n calling. I answer his call.
Towa: "Hey little brother."
Y/n: "Hey sis, how are you and Setsuna?"
Towa: "We are good how are you?"
Y/n: "Good. Where is your house in Kuoh at?"
Towa: "Why are you asking?"
Y/n: "Moms and Dad are having me go to Kuoh Academy with y'all and I was hoping to live with my two wonderful older sisters."
Towa: "Ok. We live close to the forest near the outskirts of Kuoh."
Y/n: "Thank you sis."
Towa: "You're welcome little bro."
Y/n: "Bye Towa."
Towa: "Bye Y/n."
Call ends
Setsuna: "So who was that sis?"
Towa: "Our little brother."
Setsuna: "Really?"
Towa: "Yep."
Setsuna: "Why did he call?"
Towa: "Well he's coming here to live with us since he is going to be the new student."
Setsuna: "Awesome."
Towa: "Yep. Now we need to let Souna know about him being the new student."
Setsuna: "I'll go let her know."
Towa: "Alright sis."
After Setsuna says that, she is off to tell Souna about Y/n being the new student.
Setsuna POV
I make my way towards the student council office so I can get Y/n a uniform and let Souna know he is the new student. Once I'm at the student council office, I knock on the door and get a muffled come in. I enter the office and see Souna Shitori and Tsubaki Shinra.
Setsuna: "Can I speak to you President Souna?"
Souna: "Yes you can Setsuna. What do you need to talk about?"
Setsuna: "Well I'm going to need a male student uniform for my little brother since he is going to be the new student here."
Souna: "Well that is manageable so I'll get a uniform for him."
She hands me the uniform and I put it in my bag so I can get it home for Y/n.
Setsuna: "Thank you president."
Souna: "You're welcome Setsuna."
I leave the office and head back to Towa.
Back with Y/n Y/n POV
After I finish my call with Towa, I drive to my sisters' house while listening to "Ready to Roll" by Jet Black Stare.

Once I arrive at their house, I pull into the driveway and park my car. Once my car is parked, I start to unload my belongings and wait for my sisters to get home from school. Once my sisters are home, we get my belongings into my new room. After we get all my stuff situated, we decide to catch up.
Y/n: "So Setsuna, how is school?"
Setsuna: "Good, how are moms, dad, and Kunou?"
Y/n: "Good. Anything I need to note on the school and students?"
Towa: "Just that there are Devils at the school."
Y/n: "How many?"
Setsuna: "We sensed 19 to 20."
Y/n: "Anyone special among the Devils?"
Towa: "Yes the heiresses of the Gremory and Sitri houses."
Y/n: "Intriguing."
Setsuna: "Be careful they may try to recruit you."
Y/n: "I will."
Towa: "Also I sensed one of the devils is a Nekomata."
Y/n: "Now that is most interesting."
Towa: "Anyways now that that's out the way let's eat."
Y/n & Setsuna: "Yeah."
The three of us ate and hung out like we did when we were younger and I learned that Towa and Setsuna are apart of the Kendo club. All the while we were unaware of how our lives were about to become intertwined with the Devils.
Chapter end