Chapter 3 Part 1

Rias POV
As we got back to the ORC clubhouse, I asked everyone what they thought of Y/n, Towa, and Setsuna.
Kiba: "They seem normal but incredibly skilled with swords."
Koneko: "Their scent is strong and has a hint of dog in it though Y/n has a hint of fox in his as well."
Akeno: "They seem nice enough."
Issei: "Y/n is cool and so are his sisters."
Rias: "Sisters?"
Issei: "Yeah Towa and Setsuna."
Rias: "Interesting."
Issei: "President?"
Rias: "Yes Issei?"
Issei: "Are there any supernatural beings that are related to Japan and animals?"
Rias: "Yes there is the youkai faction."
Issei: "Where are they located?"
Rias: "Kyoto. Why?"
Issei: "I think I might know what Y/n, Towa, and Setsuna are."
Rias: "What do you think they are?"
Issei: "Youkai."
Koneko: "That makes sense perv."
Issei: "Thank you and also I'm no longer going to be a pervert and will be training from now on. Can y'all help me train?"
Koneko: "What caused this change?"
Issei: "Y/n caused it."
Kiba: "Now this is intriguing. I will help you train."
Issei: "Thank you and I might also ask Y/n to help train me as well."
Rias: "I would ask him."
Issei: "Ok I will ask him then."
Rias: "Well now that that's settled let's head home."
ORC: "Alright see you tomorrow Rias."
After all of my peerage left, I called Sona to let her know about Y/n, Towa, and Setsuna and ask her to inform her sister about them. After I get finished telling her, I head home for the night.
Time skip to the next day
Y/n POV
After dealing with the stray and watching the Gremory group, we decided to skip school for the day since we had a feeling something was going to happen that would make the day so much more interesting. We were shocked when we heard a knock on our door since not many people knew of where we lived. All three of us got on guard as I went to open the door. Once I opened the door, we were greeted by a stunning beauty and then we felt her devil aura.
Y/n: "Hello, who are you?"
Serafall: "Hi, I'm Serafall Leviathan."
Towa: "What brings the Devil King Leviathan to our humble home?"
Serafall: "Well I'm actually here to see if you are a threat to the devils in Kuoh and the humans."
Setsuna: "We aren't a threat to the devils or humans so there's that. If we wanted to be a threat, we would have already threatened the devils."
Serafall: "Who do you think you are to be saying that?" *Starts releasing her power*
Y/n: "Now, now let's calm down please. We don't want to cause problems for any of us now do we?" *Starts to release my power*
Serafall: 'He's stronger than me and Sirzechs!' "Who are you three?"
Towa: "Setsuna and I are the hanyou daughters of Sesshōmaru the Demon Lord of the West."
Serafall: "What about Y/n?"
Setsuna: "He is the daiyoukai son of Sesshōmaru and Yasaka and our little half brother."
Serafall: "He is the Prince of the West and Kyoto!"
Y/n: "Yes, I am. Can I see your wings please?"
Serafall: "Of course." *shows wings*
Y/n: "Beautiful."
Serafall: "Can I see your youkai features please?" *blushing*
Y/n: "Of course." *drops illusion showing youkai features*
Serafall: 'He's hot with those youkai features and without them as well' "You look amazing."
Y/n: "Thank you."
Serafall: "You're welcome. Can we hang out another time?"
Y/n: "Yeah."
Towa and Setsuna: "You have our approval."
Serafall: "Ok so see you on the weekend?"
Y/n: "See you on the weekend."
Serafall: "Bye."
Trio: "Bye."
After Serafall left, all three of us looked at each other and sighed in relief that no fights started.
Y/n: "Want to see the devils at school?"
Towa&Setsuna: "Yeah."
Y/n: "Let's go."
After we left the house by using my transformation ability that I inherited from father to turn into an orb of light, we arrived at the old school building where we heard something about a nun and fallen angels. We walked in startling the devils and said we were looking to make an alliance with them. Rias quickly agreed, and we said we would help with the fallen angels. Then Issei asked if I could train him and I agreed to help train him.
Part 1 end