Working Out With Him

Jon Moxley- You and Jon are very competitive while working out. It motivates both of you to work harder to try beat the other and push what you can do. You like to run a lot, and you'll race or time yourselves, or try lift more than each other (taking size differences into account of course)

Darby Allin- Both of you enjoy skateboarding to workout, so you skateboard together a lot. It's fun to do and it can actually be a pretty good workout. It's really fun, and he'll help you try new things. When you do a regular workout, you tend to leave each other to get on with it.

Kenny Omega- He'll force you to workout with him at least twice a week. You don't workout unless he makes you. He knows you don't really enjoy it, so he'll try make it fun for you by trying to do some couples workouts. While you were long distance, he would FaceTime you while the both of you were working out where possible. He doesn't like making you, but he knows it's important for your health.

PAC- He pretty much leaves you alone. He knows you don't need help with anything and just need to workout the same as him. He knows you can take care of yourself and won't need any kind of help.

MJF- He'll always make sure that you're doing things right. Whenever you start doing a different exercise, he'll check your form and make sure you aren't going to hurt yourself.

Chris Jericho- It's kind of rare that you workout together. You don't workout too often, only once a week, and you usually don't workout at the same time as each other.

Sammy Guevara- He will get really distracted. He'll keep looking over at you and checking you out, especially when you're doing certain exercises like squats.

Wardlow- He doesn't do anything different. He gets on with his workout and you get on with yours, unless you need help with something, or unless you're in a public gym, in which case he'll occasionally look over at you just to make sure no one's hitting on you or being weird.