PDA

Jon Moxley- He'll only hold your hand in public. He doesn't like to show public affection. It isn't that he doesn't love you, he just likes to keep his private life more private.

Darby Allin- He only really shows public affection when he's excited or possessive. Sometimes he'll hold your hand but if he's being possessive he'll have his arm around you and hold you close.

Kenny Omega- He will absolutely never shy away from public affection. He is absolutely not afraid to show people that you're his, he'll always have his arm around you, or your hand in his, or cuddle you, or kiss you, and he'll take basically any opportunity to talk about you.

PAC- He will show you affection, but it'll be discreet. He'll hold your hand but that's all he'll do with people looking. When you sit next to each other he'll have his hand on your leg, or he'll kiss you sometimes when there aren't many people around.

MJF- He is a big fan of showing off with you, but not a big fan of being too affectionate in public. He'll keep you close to him and show some rough affection, like keeping you tightly to his side or kissing you kind of roughly, but he won't show sweet affection in public.

Chris Jericho- He doesn't often show tons of public affection but he is happy to talk about how much he loves you in interviews and he likes to do some grand gestures in public.

Sammy Guevara- He absolutely loves to show you affection in public. He'll never hesitate to pull you close to him and he'll always have his arm draped around you.

Wardlow- He doesn't show tons of public affection, but he likes people to know you're his. He likes to talk about you sometimes and likes to keep you close, but it's kind of rare he'll kiss you in public.