Favourite Place To Kiss You

Jon Moxley- He loves to kiss your shoulder. It feels nice to have warm lips on your shoulder, and he knows that you like it, so he'll kiss your shoulder whenever he gets the chance.

Darby Allin- He loves to kiss the tip of your nose. He says he likes the cute little giggle it makes you do, plus it helps you be less self conscious about your nose.

Kenny Omega- He loves to kiss your lips. He says they're so pretty and he used to stare at them on FaceTime, wishing he could kiss them, so he takes every opportunity to kiss them while he can.

PAC- He loves to kiss your cheek. It's just a soft, quick, affectionate little kiss that he feels comfortable giving you anywhere, in front of anyone.

MJF- He loves to kiss your neck. He loves how you react to it because you're kinda ticklish and it makes you giggle and squeal slightly the first time, before you relax a bit and enjoy it. He also likes how it can go from something relatively innocent to something not so innocent very quickly.

Chris Jericho- He loves to kiss your fingers. It makes him look and feel like a gentleman to kiss your fingers as he takes your hand.

Sammy Guevara- He loves to kiss all over your face. He loves to have your face in his hands and give you tons of kisses all over it.

Wardlow- He loves to kiss the top of your head. You're so much shorter than he is, and it makes him feel even taller than you to kiss the top of your head.