Finding Out He's Joining AEW

Jon Moxley- It was great to know that he was going to be at a different company where he would hopefully be happier and have more freedom to do what he wanted.

Darby Allin- Darby was more excited than you'd ever seen him, and that definitely spread to you. You grabbed his hands and you were jumping up and down together, absolutely ecstatic.

Kenny Omega- You couldn't be any more excited. You had been in a long distance relationship for about 6 months and it had been a couple months since you got to see each other because of busy schedules. When he video called you in the evening like you had done every day since leaving Japan, he told you about the opportunity he'd been given and that he was planning on taking it. You were both so excited and happy that you'd get to be close to each other.

PAC- You were beyond happy for him. After he left WWE unhappy, it was amazing that he got signed by another promotion that seemed like it was going to use him a lot better.

MJF- Maxwell was already in AEW when you met him.

Chris Jericho- It was great to see him going somewhere he hadn't been before and you thought it was the best decision for him. He didn't need to worry about money, and it was so good to know he was going somewhere that would give him the creative freedom he wanted.

Sammy Guevara- Sammy was already in AEW when you met him.

Wardlow- It was an unreal feeling. It was amazing seeing him go from working in small promotions to a promotion broadcasted internationally. You were so proud of him.