A new day!

Dear (y/n) (l/n),
Us here at Twitch are very impressed by your content and growth over the past few months and would like to officially invite you to be a creator at Twitch con! The dates of the event will be from September 24 to September 27th! We hope you to see you there!
You will receive a panel to do as you wish (rated pg), a few collaborative panels, a booth to meet your fans and sell your merch, meet and greats, and free access to the floor early and late. We will provide airfare to and from your place of living and will provide a group house for your lodging. You may go to a hotel if you do not want to share a house with other streamers(this will not be included in our package). Included in the box this letter came with is official twitch merchandise since you are invited! Hope to see you soon! Please rsvp with the email below! Yours truly, Twitch

Oh. My. Gosh.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! IVE BEEN INVITED TO TWITCH CON! I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't think I was big enough to be invited!

I immediately emailed twitch saying I would be going and asked if I could reveal the news to my fans. I am so excited to go! Sure the social anxiety will get to me, but once I make friends with some of the other creators, I should be fine.

What a way to wake up! Am I right? After about an hour of freaking out, I finally got out of bed and ready for the day.

     Today, I planned on doing a spray painting stream. I have a shed in my backyard that I would be using as my canvas. It had took me about an hour to figure out what I was going to wear. This was going to be my face reveal as-well! I have been planning this for months. I was super scared and self conscious of my body and how people perceived me. Hundreds of people around the world was going to see me today. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I know it was going to happen someday, but am I ready? Hundreds of thoughts are running through my brain like water flowing down a river.

"No! Stop (yn) it will be fine! They will love you!" I spoke to myself in a mirror.

I got dresses in a pair of ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie that I wear when painting which had paint stains all over it.

     My clothing didn't look trashy, but it didn't look nice. This scared me a bit. I wish I felt a bit more confidant, but oh well. I wanted to be me on stream. Not some over glorified persona.

     Yes, me on camera is a persona, but it's almost a different version of me. It's hard to explain. I'm a lot louder on stream then I am in person. I used to be peep quiet, but as people started watching me, I came out of my shell.

Walking over to the kitchen, I grabbed the cordless microphone, put new battery's in it, attached it to my shirt, then placed the mic pack in my pocket. I had bought one just for this stream. I quickly took out my laptop, camera, and tripod then set everything up to start the stream.

I quickly did my double checks going through a list of things I needed for the stream and stood behind the camera before hitting Go Live. I watched as people flooded in. People were confused at why they were staring at a shed.

"What's popping chat!" I yelled.
-hello!
-hi (yn)
-what's up!?
And more scrolled through the chat.

"I'm great chat! Today we are doing something extra special! We are spray painting art on my shed! But I can't do that while not showing my face so..."
Chat was going crazy about the thought of a face reveal. I quickly put on the spray paint mask and my glasses before stepping into the view of the camera.
"Just kidding chat!" Then I took off the paint mask showing my face in all its glory. Chat was spamming how cute or beautiful I was making me blush. There were a few comments that were the opposite, but my mods quickly deleted those. It still got me down a bit though.

     You can't be everyone's cup of tea. Especially if you don't like tea.

I quickly looked at the viewer count and HOLY SHIT! It was over 20k views. Like wtf!? I was at 1k last night and now I'm at 20? How did this even happen! I felt like I was going to faint.

"Woah! There is a lot of you! Alright. Let's get in to painting!"

I started outlining, and answering Text to speech comments that I heard it through my AirPods.

"What are you painting my queen?"

"That's a surprise!" I shouted.
Since I started late, I had to take a break to order food.

"Why are you yelling so much?"

"Why aren't you?" I questioned back.

"Chat! I need to take a break from painting. I'm hungry and my food just arrived so I'll be right back!" I quickly changed my screen to the 'be right back' screen before running to grab the takeout that was dropped off at my front door, then quickly ran back pulling the chair I was using as a step stool in front of the camera.

"Q and A while I eat?" I asked. Changed my screen to the Q&A screen as I didn't want people to watch me eat.

"What's your favorite movie?"

"The lion king. Hands down!"

"Do you watch any other streamers or YouTubers?"

"No not really. I'm busy with my own streaming and just too lazy to actually do it. Do you guys have any suggestions of who I should watch?"

Chat started spamming random YouTubers and streamers. I had written a few down on some paper.

"What is your favorite animal?"

"Yes. I know that wasn't a yea or no question but I fricken love animals. So I guess all?"

"Favorite food?"

"(F/F) by far." After this question I had finished eating and went back to painting.

After about two more hours of painting, I had finished. Quickly signing the bottom I yelled.

"Ta da!"

"What do you guys think? I told you I love The Lion King!"I got a ping to my phone, quickly taking it out, I saw that I had received an email

I got a ping to my phone, quickly taking it out, I saw that I had received an email. It was from twitch thanking me for rsvping and saying that I could reveal that I was going.

"Guess who is going to Twitch Con?"

Chat started spamming.
-no way
-me! I'm going!
-I want to meet you so bad!
-can I come!?
And more.

"I'm so excited to meet you all! I'll drop my new merch on opening day so you can buy it at the con and online. It will probably be up for a month before I take it down. Well! That was a good stream! I'll see you all in the next one! There will be a poll in a second on Twitter with things that I might do next stream. Talk to y'all later!"

Quickly ending stream I yawned and got ready for bed. I had somewhat of a sleep schedule and I wasn't breaking it now because I had the night before.

————————
1257 words :3

(Edited)