That was wild

I stood there with my hands above my head, pinned by one of Wilbur's hands. He was slowly leaving kisses down my neck, biting at certain spots.

"You know." He mumbled against my skin. "After you took that quiz back in Cali... I bought tools."

He grabbed my chin lifting it towards his face and placing his lips on mine. He soon let go letting my arms rest on his shoulders while my hands were in his hair. He groaned at me. Soon my legs were wrapped around his torso and I was lead into the bedroom.

"Come on baby girl. Strip for me." He spoke in a deep voice while taking his shirt off. I did as he asked and took off everything slowly.

After we were both naked, he pushed me on the bed. "What's your safe word?" He asked leaving kisses trailing down my stomach.

"Oklahoma?" I questioned. He chuckled against my skin.

"Oh. Oklahoma it is." After he said this. He got up and walked over to his bedside table and unlocked the bottom draw. Soon he took out many things from restraints to knives.

"Arms up Princess. I'm so glad you have a bed frame already." He smirked. I did as asked.

"Just no butt plugs please." I spoke out getting in position.

"Alright Princess." He replied tying my hands to the bed frame.

All of a sudden, there was a meow. Stella had jumped onto the bed and curled up on my stomach. We both chuckled. He lifted her and placed her outside the door. I turned on my side awkwardly and watched Wilbur take her out of the room. I stayed in that position. Wilbur didn't seem to mind.

Wilbur then grabbed a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. My breath became slightly uneven.

"You ready Princess?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Words baby."

"Yes. I'm ready." I replied shakily.

"I'm going to try a bunch of stuff. If you don't like something, tell me." He spoke out. I nodded.

I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"Words Princess. Or should I spank you again?"

"I'm sorry daddy. I'll tell you if I'm not liking something." I heard a shuffle and felt a kiss where he slapped.

"Good girl." He spoke against my skin. I felt the vibrations through out my whole bottom.

Soon I heard the sound of metal. He seemed to be playing with it for a moment.

"Princess. Don't move or I might hurt you ok?"

"Yes sir."

He chuckled lightly. "Good."

Suddenly I felt cold metal on my stomach. I tried not to inhale quickly. He was just dragging it around my stomach and legs. Nothing painful. Just smooth cold.

"Are you ready?" He mumbled.

"Yes." I said breathlessly. I felt a light stinging on my thy. I inhaled semi quickly.

"Don't move." He said sternly. He seemed to be so focused on something that he didn't realize that I didn't reply.

"Perfect. Now everyone will know your mine." His tongue licked where the stinging was. "We are all done with this, unless you want more?" He asked.

"Do what you want to do." I replied. He chuckled. He left his position and went to do something else. I heard a light buzzing noise.

"You ready Princess?" He asked.