21. Date night pt.2

Conner in a suit>>

~~
It took about forty five minutes to get to the restaurant that he wouldn't tell me anything about.

When we finally arrived he parked the car and jumped out. I was confused because I didn't know what he was doing until he came around to my door and opened it.

Like a true gentlemen he took my hand and helped me out of the car. We started walking our hands still interlocked.

When we walked into the restaurant I immediately fell in love with it.It had a very homey feel to it and it was just beautiful.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard.

"Conner!" I looked over to see an older woman who was small and round walking over to us.

When she finally was in front of us she pulled Conners face so it was level with hers and kissed both of his cheeks.

When he pulled away I saw a slight tinge of pink staining his cheeks. Aw little Conner was blushing.

"And who is this lovely lady?" The woman asked turning towards me.

"This is Elena" Conner said before I could answer.

"Elena, this is my mother Louise" my eyes widened when he said that.

His mother! HIS MOTHER! He could have told me that we were going to meet his mother.

Now yes I date Ashton and I did meet his mom but this was not his mother. Which was weird since Ashton and Conner are brothers.

Even though I was thinking this I still had to go along.

"Hi it's very nice to meet you" I said while giving her a warm smile.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Louise said to Conner and he groaned.

"Momma,please stop" he said.

I laughed at that and both of them looked over at me.

"Okay well your table is ready for you" she said then walked away but as she was walking away she yelled to me.

"It was very nice to meet you" And I laughed again while Conner took my hand and dragged me to a table in a separate room then all the others.

"Wow this is nice" I said while sitting down.

"Yeah it is" he whispered while sitting down across from me.

"Hi my name is Catalina, I'll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you off with a drink?" The waitress interrupted us but she didn't even look at me she had eyes for Conner and jealously was radiating off of me.

"We will take a bottle of the best red wine and a new waitress please" he said not even looking at her.

"Okay coming right up" she said through gritted teeth.

We started talking and about five minutes later Conners mom and a male waitress came to our table.

"Baby I'm sorry about Catalina she's new here and I hope Mitchell will be more professionally" Louise said.

"Thank you momma" he said and she walked off.

Mitchell was a much better waiter then slutty Catalina and I was happy about that.

After we ordered our meals we started talking about our lives and I found out he and Ashton had different mothers and that Conners father left his mother to marry Ashton's mom.

I told him that I grew up in Maine but moved to New York when I got adopted and that's where I've stayed the rest of my life.

I also told him that five months after the triplets were born that my mother died of cancer.