44. Wedding part 1

Elena's dress,ring and theceremony area>>
~
7 MONTHS LATER
Beep.beep.beep

I rolled over and slammed my hand on the alarm clock for the first time in my whole life I was actually ready to get out of bed.

Today was the day I was going to marry the love of my life and I couldn't wait.

My thoughts were cut short by May walking in carrying a fussy Kylie.

"I think baby butterball wants her mommy" May said while walking into the room and handing me Kylie.

May had started calling her a butterball because she was a really chubby baby but I didn't care chubby babies are adorable and her doctor said she was healthy and that's all that matters. Conner had started calling her his bumble bee because she was like a bumble bee with her roundness.

"Aw baby girl what's wrong?" She liked to fuss for no reason sometimes but I figured she was hungry.

"Come on let's go get you your bottle" I said in a baby voice while getting out of bed and walking downstairs.

The quietness in the house was strange but the kids had went and stayed with my dad except for Kylie because she screams whenever she's away from me or Conner.

I quickly made up a bottle and then started feeding her while I sat at the kitchen table talking to May.

"You don't seem excited about today?" May said giving me an angered look.

"Oh believe me I'm beyond excited but I still have the responsibility of being a mom and since Conners not here it's my job to take care her butterball here" I said with a laugh and while looking down at my baby girl who was staring up at me with her big blue eyes.

Conner had spent the night at Sasha's house since we were following the traditions of not seeing the bride.

Sasha was also going to get all the kids ready since my dad would be clueless on that.

Even though it was a happy day today it was still sad for me since my mom wouldn't be here and Will would t be here either.

It was very hard to say goodbye to Will since I had just had his niece and gotten engaged.

Once Kylie was done eating I burped her and then took her up to my room and sat her on the carpet with some toys to keep her distracted so I could begin getting ready.

"Okay your personal hairstylist is at your service" May said while clapping her hands together. I laughed and then awed when I saw Kylie start clapping along with May.

She quickly got to work on my hair and makeup as I tried to keep my nervous at bay.
~
Sasha came over about two hours later with the kids and we were ready to leave.

All the kids looked adorable with their hair all done even Bradley and they were all dressed up in their ring bearer and flower girl outfits.

The colors for the wedding were yellow and green since yellow was my favorite color and green was Conners. So Sky,Violet,Taylor,and Kylie were all dressed in white ankle length dresses with a green sash around their waists and yellow ribbons on their shoes. Bradley was in a white tux with a green bow tie around his neck. My bridesmaid was Sasha and her dress was a soft toned green floor length strapless gown.May was my maid of honor and her dress was a soft toned yellow floor length strapless gown.
Finally their was my dress which I fell in love with at first sight,it was a floor length gown with a beaded bodice that trickled down into a puffed out skirt.

"Okay is everyone ready?" I asked walking over to the table by the door to grab my water bottle.

"Yep" everyone yelled and everyone filed out of the house and over to the limo.