26. Virginia beach

The beach>> and yes I have been there before
~
When we got home all the kids ran up to their rooms and I followed. I told Violet to go get her suitcase and get everything she wanted to bring and then I would come and help her pack after I was done with the triplets.

I walked into the triplets room to see them all fighting over a blue and green suitcase.

"Mommy I want it" Bradley yelled when he saw me.

I looked at Taylor and I could see tears streaming down her face because the suitcase was hers it even had her name sewn into the inside.

"Okay everybody drop it!" I yelled.

They all dropped it so fast it was like it was on fire.

"Okay,Taylor gets the bag and that's final" I said sternly.

"Mommy no she always gets it" Sky cried.

"Sky, this is Taylor's bag your bag is under your bed. Remember it's pink and red and has Minnie Mouse on it"I tried to explain but she wasn't having any of it.

She ran over and hugged my legs but I knew she was faking it because she had no tears.

"Sky you're not getting Taylor's bag" I told her.

She stepped back and gave me the dirtiest glare a three year old could give me. Then she bolted over towards Taylor and the bag.

She pushed Taylor down,then grabbed the bag and ran out of the room. Taylor started crying and she ran over to me but I didn't pick her up.

"SKYLAR SHAY LANDER COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU ARE GOING TO STAY WITH PAPA INSTEAD OF GOING WITH US!" I yelled and then reached down to pick Taylor up.

I looked over to see Bradley ignoring us now and pulling out everything he wanted to bring.

Then I looked back towards the bedroom door to see Sky timidly peaking her head around the corner. I lifted my hand and curled my pointer finger and signaled for her to 'come hither'.

She cautiously walked towards me until she stood right in front of me.

"Yes mommy?" She asked all sugary sweet.

"You need to apologize to your siste right now" I said looking at her expectantly.

I set Taylor back on her own feet with her still crying.

"I sorry taybug" Sky said while giving her a tight hug.

"It's okay sissy" Taylor sniffled while hugging Sky back.

"Okay now we have to pack" I said clapping my hands together.

I started with Bradley since he had an earlier start then Sky and Taylor.

I got out his orange and yellow bag which had all the characters from dragon tales scattered across it.

I packed his bubba but he screamed and said he wanted to keep it with him. I ended up packing three pairs of shoes,six pairs of swim trunks,six outfits and a bunch of toys.

I then packed Taylor's bag which consisted of four pairs of shoes,six one piece swim suits,ten different outfits and a bunch of toys which included her puppy.

Sky was last and it seems she wanted to bring her whole wardrobe so I quickly grabbed the same amount of clothes that I had packed for Taylor and Sky's blanket.

The triplets were done so I told them to go play in the living room. I set all their bags and pillows at the top of the stairs then moved to Violets room.

She stood there with all her clothes folded on the bed and her bag next to it.

"I'm done" she exclaimed.

"Okay well thank you. Why don't you go play with your brothers and sisters?" She quickly nodded and ran up and hugged me before running out of the room.

She had actually packed really good stuff so all I had to do was put it in her bag.

I set her bag by the other three along with her pillow then moved on to my room.

While I was packing I called work to call off but they were mad because I didn't pre-plan this trip.

"Well I'm going so use my personal days or fire me!" I yelled then quickly hung up.

I angrily packed the rest of my bag and grabbed my pillow.

I was more then ready to leave.

I quickly grabbed all the bags and made my way downstairs.

"Babies it's time to go" I told them and they all ran over and put on their shoes and coats.

While they were doing that I went to the kitchen and grabbed a small cooler and put some fruits and vegetables in it along with bottles of milk,juice boxes,and small water bottles. I also grabbed a plastic grocery bag and put bags of chips and granola bars in it along with lunch bags with pretzels and cheez-its in them.

I walked back to the kids and grabbed everything.

The kids ran out to the car and I followed. I quickly opened the trunk and put all the bags in.

I then went to the front and buckled all the kids in. I climbed into the drivers seat and put my sunglasses on.

"Everyone good?" I asked and they all nodded.

I was about to back out of the driveway when I saw a familiar black car pull to the side of the road.

I quickly backed out just as he got out he made eye contact with me but I quickly turned my head and drove off.

I drove for about eight hours straight with the occasionally stop for the potty at rest stops. Which was a real task with four young children.

We arrived at the hotel at three o'clock in the morning and all the children were asleep.

This was going to be fun!
~
Hopefully it makes sense!
I have OGTs this week,my birthday this week so again I'm not sure when I'll be able to update!

I love you guys!!!
Love Rosie