Chap. 16 Truly?

A/N The song plays when Anna and Hiccup have their arguement, the kids intervene, then they make up. Listen to it! It's beautiful and emotional! Perfect for this chapter.

"I'm so glad I ran into you, Anna!" Alex, Anna's old high school friend, said.

"I am too! How you been?" She asked.

"Great. You?" He asked.

Anna bit her lip. She told him about all that had been happening. And all that had happened. "Wow. I'm so sorry, Anna! I hope things get better for you."

"It's no big deal, Alex. Life isn't fair" Anna responded, looking sad.

Her and Alex ended up spending the day together. It had been almost ten years since they last saw each other. They talked, had lunch, and took walk in the park.

When it got late, the walked to the bridge in the park. Since their were a few different parks to go to, they found a perfect one. They stood their, looking at the pink and orange sky, fading quickly to dark blue.

The stars soon began dotting the night sky. Manny (Man in the moon) began to bring the night to life with his beauty. Anna and Alex stood in silence, enjoying the view. Alex took a look at Anna. Admiring her beauty.

"Hey, Anna?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes?" She asked, looking at him.

Alex bit his lip, proceeding to get down on one knee. "I know this is sudden but, will you marry me?"

"Olaf? Have you seen Anna?" Hiccup asked.

"Not since this afternoon. She went out for the day" Oalf replied.

Hiccup groaned. Once again, Anna hadn't told him where she was going. He hated. Especially after what happened to her with Hans.

"Do you have any idea where she could be?" He asked.

Olaf was spending time with Priscilla and the other kids, along with Toothless and the pets. They all thought for a moment.

"How about the park? She goes there to clear her mind" Lance suggested.

Hiccup nodded, telling Toothless and Olaf to watch the kids. He then walked out the door. Olaf waited till he was out of sight. Once he was, he motioned at the kids.

"Let's go!" Olaf cheered.

"Where are we going?" Sunny asked.

"Were following Hiccup, silly!" Lance teased.

"Enough! Let's grab our jackets and bounce" Olaf commanded.

They kids did as told, and rushed out the door. The security system automatically locked the door when they left, so they wouldn't have to worry about anyone breaking in.

The park they knew Anna would be at wasn't far, so they ran there. Toothless ushered them all into a bush so they could watch. They caught sight of Anna speaking with someone.

"Who's that?" Lance whispered.

"I'm not sure. Let's listen in" Olaf whispered back.

Anna stood in shock, not knowing what to do or say. She shook her head, trying to focus. "A-Alex, that's flattering, but..."

"But, what?" He asked.

"I told you, I'm married."

"So?"

Anna was shocked. Was he suggesting what she thought he was suggesting!?

"So, I can't marry you" She replied.