Chapter 40: Are They Back?

(Thalia's narration)
'Get ready people, nobody move..........So as you know...the ballroom incident......well after that Harry drive me to his place, and kept telling me that he loves me. But I just asked him one question, whether he was really confident about it and if he's in his stable mind. He just froze.............didn't utter another word, and after that things were a little weird and silent. But suddenly one day, he came and said all this things about how he's sorry, and he wasn't in his true senses and wants to make up for everything. Then we planned for this party.
We reached out to Liam and Niall. It took just three days to finish it all up and here we are.
.
(End of narrative)
.
'So where did this change all of a sudden came? Just because the question you asked or was it something else?' Hazel will never let a story conclude without all proper evidence in hand.
.
'Well that would be my story', Zayn replied. 'You see I knew that something was off with him, so I went back and talked some sense into him and after that I think he did some thinking for himself and took this decision.'
.
'And now the story is perfect', Niall smiled.
.
.
'What story are you guys talking about?' Harry asked, him and Louis walked hand in hand down the stairs, both happy and smiling from their hearts.
.
'That was quick, I thought you might take longer, Liam teased looking at his watch. 'Cmon let's get our dinner'.
.
'Umm....before that do you guys mind if I steal Hazel for a few minutes?' Harry gestured Hazel to the garden.
.
Once they were out, he hugged her, 'Thank you Hazel, and I'm so sorry for acting like an idiot. You didn't deserve that treatment.'
.
'Harry no...stop, we're a family now....these things happen. You were just confused, it happens it's natural please don't apologise.'
.
'Wish we became friends the first time I met you.'
.
'We have our whole lives to be friends Harry, and I'm not going anywhere, I'll be that awkward third wheel hanging around with the hot couple.'
.
'Oh yeah....then get prepared to see some nasty stuff.'
.
'And just like that I'm disappearing from here', Hazel laughed, 'good to have you back and with us Harry, we all missed you.'
.
'I know I know, I phased out, shouldn't have done that'
.
.
'Aah look at what we have here, my best friend and my boy friend getting along' Louis said that in a sing song tone. 'Dinner is getting cold, let's go in and eat then we can have a proper discussion, ask your friend Thalia to stay back.'
.
'Sure', Harry and Hazel said it together and then laughed.
.
They laughed and teased each other while having their dinner, it was a happy little gang, a family that was formed by friendship, and of course they fought like children for dessert.
.
'It feels like One Direction is back', Thalia squealed.