Chapter 21: Nostalgia

Guess what? The Olympic was scheduled to start on the same day as One Direction's 11th anniversary. 11 years of One Direction, looking back the boys felt to quote, "nostalgia what a funny feeling".
.
Looking at tweets, Hazel can't stop thinking that how it'd be like, if 1D reunited to perform at the opening ceremony, we all kinda wish for that don't we? She even told that to Louis and you know what response she got?
.
'You know what? I wish it was true too'
.
The pain in being a directioner and working with a part of 1D
.
Harry mostly kept away from social media, not that it was a new news, he'd ask Thalia to let him know only if anything interesting was happening, she did tell him about this Olympic wish, in the corner of his heart he wished to perform like the old days with the boys, but the fact if he signed under 1D he'd be a captive of Simon again, just snatched away the smile his heart gave. 
.
.
But the fact that he'd be with Louis again, made his heart grow fonder, don't forget Thalia was still in the same room, watching all of Harry's facial expressions, changing from one to another, so gracefully.
.
.
.
The girls had waited too far, they realised it..so they decided to meet again and plan on what they can do about it, to develop a good plan, Hazel wanted to meet Harry and Thalia wanted to meet Louis.
.
They both put in their analyst and problem-solver hats on. Nothing gets away from them when they're in their professional selves.
.
They decided how and when they were gonna meet each other's best buds, it was time they plant the seed for reunion. Unknowingly they planted a seed for a bigger reunion as well.