Chapter 32: You Don't Have To Move On

Louis was exactly where he said he'd be, Hazel wasn't sure whether she should go or not, but hesitantly she kept walking towards him. He was smoking, he does look hot but she hates when he smokes.
.
'What took you so long for you to come?', he asked without even turning around.
.
'I'm sorry what?'
.
'Well when I said I'm going out, I kinda implied for you to come as well.'
.
'In my world it means the person needs some personal space Lou'
.
'Did you forget you live in Louis world now?'
.
'I'm sorry it won't happen again.'
.
'You can't afford that mistake again Hazel', he gave her a half lively smile.
.
'Talking about mistakes, how are you holding up?'
.
'I'm good it's you I'm worried about'
.
'Louis you don't have to act like everything is alright. It's clearly not, please don't do this. Remember our code, don't ever lie about how we truly feel. So please stop this, for me.'
.
'Fine.......I'm not sure how I'm feeling, I don't think I can ever be fully okay...ever again. I've wronged Harry, I just phased out.'
.
'We still have hope, you two still have a chance, I could feel it Lou. You didn't wrong him, you just didn't know. They're two totally different things.'
.
'How could you still have hope for a love that's been lost for four years?'
.
'Because seeing you two being in love, gave me the hope back I once lost over love.'
.
'Please Hazel spare the flattery for another day.'
.
'Seriously Lou? I've told you how I got over my terrible times. You still think I'm just speaking those words just because I have to?'
.
Louis' eyes were full with tears, just some more...the first tear drop would be rolling down any second now. He put away his half smoked cigarette, and asked 'care for a walk?'
.
'Always' Hazel replied with a smile. They started walking where their feet took them, didn't care where they went, it was an exclusive area. So the chances were a little minimal of running into fans.
.
'So listen Lou, I've a lot to fill you on, about what led to this day.'
.
'No, let's do them another day, but I do need to know one thing. What makes you think that there's still a chance for me and Harry?'
.
'Umm...because you two still love each other?!'
.
'In my case, yes okay I still love him, what about Harry? He's he.......uhh........'
.
'Woah woah..did your brain get stuck, okay I'll complete the question for you and answer. I think what you meant to ask was you think he's in love with Thalia. Lou I've seen you two for a long time, the way he acted today was shocking yes....there's no denying it. But, he acted the way he did because of me, I am the reason not you. He's confused, he just needs some time to cool off, have a good talk with a friend who'd talk some sense into him, and he just have to understand what happened and what relationship we have. Easy'
.
'You really think so?' Louis was feeling a little better now, Hazel could see that, but she does have to stick to reality.
.
'I do Louis, but it'll take time and effort. Harry needs time, he's not there yet. You've to be patient.'
.
Hazel knew it's gonna work, it has to work, it was just a painful phase in their beautiful story, she had valuable assets by her side. One more important than any and she knew that person will definitely help her.
.
'Ooh thought you must know, I almost took a decision today Hazel, I'm glad I didn't act out but I don't think I'd regret it either.'
.
'Huh......you almost made a decision, well if you wanted to tell me you won't go around in circle like this, so I'm gonna pass in asking what that is and move on.'
.
Louis just loved when Hazel respected his ways and doesn't try to dig up his mind. But one thing stuck in his mind, maybe...just maybe.....that would work perfectly for him. With that on his mind he just gave her a smile and they both turned back.