Chapter 28: Fancy Going Ballroom Dancing?

I would pick this as my crucial chapter of the story.....this is the first scene I had in mind and developed the whole plot around it......and yes this chapter was inspired by the "fancy going ballroom dancing" tweet, Louis' walls video, and Harry's TPWK video. Enjoy!!:)

It was a beautiful day, all of them were in good spirits...well except for our Harry. Something was bothering him big time. It's time everyone found out about it.
.
Hazel took Louis a little earlier, Thalia had already informed her Harry would be a little late, Hazel wanted Louis to settle in and calm down.
.
.
(Hazel's POV)
I couldn't even comprehend how I felt to put into words when I was a part of that gathering, in five to six months my life took this huge change, but more in the bright side I made great friends, good ones. Who only wanted friendship. Especially Louis, when I'm with him, I don't feel any negative vibes, he's so positive, but he does have his down days, and I get to be his positive vibe. You know I never got into the media hassle, he was always cautious about it, to sum it up, I'm under Louis Tomlinson's friendly protection when I'm with him, whatever crazy stuff I do outside he never intervenes.
.
.
He was so excited to see everyone, he kept going around the room and talking to everyone, catching up. He was his good old self again, I was so happy to see him like that, coz it may or may not change soon enough.
.
Maya got hold of me and we got into talking (just girl talk not important), but I kept an eye on him and the entrance. Anytime now the ambience might change, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I got more panicky, when I saw Zayn walking up to me, keep calm Hazel breathe in.....out......in.......
.
'You're the mind behind all this aren't ya?', he was in front of me, with a beautiful smile on face as handsome as ever.
.
I couldn't take all the credit, so I explained everyone who was in on this, the four of us and of course Maya.
.
'So tell me about you, how you got in the middle of it', I just couldn't believe what was happening in my life right now, Zayn is interested in getting to know me.
.
I told him a few about me here and there, I was halfway through my story, when I got a text from Thalia saying, 'we're here be ready'. I told Zayn that it's happening, and went over to Liam and Niall told them the same and rushed to be with Louis.
.
That innocent angel (yes he's my angel) had no idea, he was enjoying his chocolate fudge.
.
.
(Thalia's POV)
I'm so not ready for this, I can't even breathe, it wasn't my type of dress, it was a nice one, it was what was in store the moment we step in.
.
'Don't forget to breathe Thalia', Harry reminded me for the hundredth time since I got into the car with him.
.
Why am I nervous? Coz I secretly felt like it's gonna take a wrong turn and end in disaster? Well yes.
.
When we entered the room, all the eyes were upon us, James walked towards us, gave Harry and me a hug and took us in. My eyes were constantly searching for Louis and Hazel.
.
She's good in making him hide in plain sight, and it seemed like she had a little,help from Bebe as well. Yes I spotted them, and my heartbeat was so fast and loud I feared it might just stop all of a sudden.
.
Harry's hand held me tight, tighter compared to the usual pressure, I could see he was nervous too. Because the fact was obvious, that since everyone is here, there's a high chance Louis would be here too.
.
According to our plan, right after Harry came we had to start the dance, so he won't find the time to go around the room, and wait for the perfect moment to play 'the song' and get them both to the centre of the stage.
.
We made a mix with upbeat dance, slow dance and crazy songs in the mix, nobody loves monotony, it was something like high school spring dance playlist.
.
.
I'll be honest with you all, seeing Hazel and Louis have fun...did make me very jealous, do you know why? Coz I was having no fun, Harry was upset, and a few minutes after the first music ended, my boyfriend just texted me he got a scholarship to Australia, so it's almost over for me and my boyfriend.
.
.....
.
.
.
'Ladies and gentlemen, pair up for the dance of the day' that was Hazel and Thalia's cue to get Harry and Louis to the centre stage. The voice was Niall's by the way.
.
"Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran started playing. The girls plan was 'go' now.
.
.
.
'Lou hey come on, let's get to the centre shall we, I'm your date and I deserve a dance from you please.'
'Why go the centre? We'll dance here come on'
'No Louis centre now please, don't make a girl beg for a good dance.'
'Okay...cmon, you deserve it'
'Thank you darling', Hazel's eyes were shining.
.
.
'Thalia, care to dance?', Thalia didn't expect it, ok one task done then.
'Of course, let's get to the centre, come don't be shy.' Thalia gave him a warm smile.
Harry held her hand and led her to the centre.
.
.
.
Just like how the eye of a storm would be calm and silent, so was the centre of that hall. On one side stood Louis and on the other stood Harry, frozen, and silent. Almost twelve years ago, Yeo beautiful souls fell in love with each other, but now the gap between them on that stage felt like never ending emptiness.
.
Louis' heartbeat deafened everything that was in the surrounding, the man he loved, the man he hurt was right in front of him. Staring right into his heart through his eyes.
.
Harry just stood there trying to put the pieces together, he even saw Hazel and remembered both the times he had seen her. He didn't want to make a scene, he didn't feel Thalia's hand in his anymore, there was nothing for him to do but face what was in front of him.
.
Louis looked back at Hazel, their eyes spoke and Hazel gave him a nod. He walked towards his hope of love, looking handsome as ever with his hand held out.
'Ready for that dance we wanted to do years ago?', his voice was shaking, eyes full of tears, heart full of love and hope.
.
Thalia had joined Hazel now, they were so nervous and scared. Each of them couldn't bare to see Harry and Louis get hurt today, but it seemed like they're gonna have to.
.
'No.....no Louis I....I can't do this all over again. I'm not sorry, I've moved on and so should you'
.
'Don't lie Hazza, I can see it in your eyes, we can make it work, please just one more chance one more try.'
.
'I AM NOT LYING, stop it, I've had enough' no one has ever seen him that angry.
He didn't stop for Louis to talk back, instead he walked past him and towards Hazel and Thalia.
.
At that moment Hazel knew it was all over now, she felt like jumping from a skyscraper, and to make sure she didn't survive she'd ask people to put her on the track for a train to run her over.
.
.
Louis just stood there, still holding out his hand, Zayn was the first person to walk over and hug him, he held on to Zayn with his eyes closed, he didn't even shed a single tear.

You've come this far my lovelies......the story is half way through.....the rest of the chapters will be focusing on all our boys and Thalia and Hazel :)
Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.