Chapter 33: Life

This chapter is a bridge to what comes in the following chapters, hope I'm not boring you :)
(Hazel's POV)
I was being honest with Louis when I said there's still hope, because I knew so, and the person who was ready to help me was Zayn not Thalia, I felt it might be a little too risky bringing her into this again.
.
.
But I didn't want to start it right away, take some time, has to hit it at the right time. Meanwhile me and Louis were having the time of our lives, he began his tour again, every now and then he'd tease his new songs, different ones at different venues. He was having the time of his life, arenas field up within seconds and minutes, he has to add up more locations.
.
Yes, our Louis Tomlinson had grown up, into a powerful and sensational musician. No one can now put a harness on my best friend.
.
More to that, we'd roam around the strange streets at the middle of the night, trying out new food, followed by throw ups and him having hang overs, and me specifically messing with him when he's having that terrible headache.
.
.
.
(Thalia's POV)
Since that day, he said he loved me out of confusion and anger, our friendship was not the same as before. We didn't talk about that incident after that day, we both somehow felt it's better to leave it alone. My boyfriend was in town, apparently he turned down the scholarship because he got a better job offer, with free learning and training. Hazel was busy, we very rarely found time to talk, she didn't avoid me, she really was busy, so I had pretty much no one to talk to.
.
So as to round up my current state it was ok, manageable. But it can never be worse, not even when I'm in deathbed.
.
I often put my mind to create different scenarios on how things could've gone that day, Harry could've accepted Louis' hand for dance, they might've even got married by this time. I even dared to imagine how would it have been if I didn't ask Harry to think through his decision once again the other day. But what difference does it make? It's all over now, I had lost all hope, I just decided to go on with my pity life.