Love Lies

Anna remembered the first time she felt the baby kick. They were in the office and she had no idea if something was wrong or not. She immediately ran to Ethan and placed his hand on her stomach. The look on his face was that of pure joy. He got down on his knees and kissed her belly and talked to their child for a good five minutes. Ever since, Carsyn had made it a habit to kick whenever they heard their father's voice.

Anna took his hand and placed it on her stomach. He smiled finally as he felt his child kick. "I think you're crazy, because your penthouse was amazing. But I think this is giving me major Daddy vibes." She smirked at him causing him to smile wider and pull her in. It startled her but she settled into the embrace taking a big whiff of his scent. She missed this. She missed being in his arms.

"Come on." Ethan helped her in and Anna gasped at the fully furnished and decorated home. "This looks great, Ethan." He walked her around the four bedroom and three and half bathroom townhouse. "I love it. You have no excuse now when I call and say I want pancakes." He smiled down at her. "I'll be over in 10 seconds max." She laughed looking up at him and she got that same feeling she always did when he looked at her like that.

He moved closer and Anna forgot to breathe. She needed to walk away, but as he stroked her cheek, she lost all resolve. "I miss you," he whispered gently. "Ethan..." Anna breathed out as he tilted her head up. Their lips touched and Anna felt like her body was on fire. She forgot everything and just reveled in his touch. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her as close as he could with her protruding belly.

Anna moaned into the kiss causing Ethan to squeeze her ass hungrily. He walked her over to the couch carefully before laying her down and hovering over her. "I've missed you so much, baby." Ethan groaned as he sucked on her neck. She moaned out his name as she intertwined her fingers in his hair. Ethan knew he should possibly stop. He was pushing too hard, but he needed her.

He moved to remove her pajama shorts causing her to still. "I just need to taste you, Anna. Please." He looked like a starved man and it did things to her insides. She knew she should stop him, but instead she nodded and watched as he removed her shorts and panties. In seconds he was diving in and Anna was screaming his name. He flattened his tongue against her lips causing her hips to buck. If her stomach was a problem Ethan didn't act like it.

He could never forget how sweet she tasted, but in that moment, he was ready to drown in her. He sucked, licked and fingered to his heart's content. By the time she had orgasmed for the third time, Anna was running from him. She pushed his head away panting as he let go of her thighs. Her juices coated his face and it was both hilarious and a turn on.

Anna bit her lip as she looked him over and Ethan groaned. "I'm trying to be good here, babe. You can't keep looking at me like that." Anna blinked nervously before moving. Ethan stopped her to help put her clothes back on before going to wipe his face. He came back with a bottle of water for her. "Thank you," she smiled shyly taking a sip.

"What was that about?" Ethan sighed as he looked at her. "I just miss you, Anna. I know I probably shouldn't have done that, but I needed to." Anna looked down while chewing her lip. She was a mess of emotions and her hormones weren't helping. Ever since they started hanging out again, she had been a horny mess. Her vibrator was getting its money's worth, but it wasn't the same and she knew it.

She wanted him, badly. "I miss you too." The confession was out before she could stop it. Ethan was shocked by her statement, but even more by her pulling him close and kissing him. She threw caution to the wind as her tongue danced with his. She was pulling off his shirt and coming out of her clothes in record speed. Ethan helped her up walking her over to the breakfast table never breaking their kiss.

He turned her around and sucked on her neck as she braced her hands on the table. "Are you sure about this?" Ethan asked, his mind full of lust and desire. "Yes, Ethan. Please." He licked and sucked the spot on her neck that only he knew drove her crazy. "Please what." He wanted to hear her say it. He wanted permission to do all the things he's wanted to do to her for the past several months.

Anna bit her lip as she felt him move his member between her lower lips. "Fuck me, Ethan." It shocked him that she cursed, but he gave her what she wanted. He thrust into her causing her to scream out his name as her head fell forward. Ethan was careful to watch out for her bump as he pounded into her. Their pants and the sound of skin slapping skin could be heard throughout the townhouse.

She was so wet and tight that his eyes rolled back. He missed this. He missed her. There was nothing better than being inside of her and there was no one better than her. He held her hips tightly as he felt himself come undone. He was so close and by the way her muscles clenched him so was she. "Come for me, baby." Anna cried out his name as his strokes deepened. He held her up as she came hard around him. He filled her up seconds later, his body still jerking from his climax.

Anna was worn out. It was exactly what her body craved and he had exceeded expectations. Ethan slowly pulled out causing Anna to bite down a whimper. She already missed him. He walked them to his shower where he washed her like she was the most delicate thing he owned. Once they were both clean, dry and dressed Ethan walked her to the living room.

Anna played with her fingers and Ethan feared the worse. "I don't want things to be weird between us, Anna, but I don't regret what happened." Anna nodded. "I don't regret it either. It was just sex." Ethan scrunched up his face and Anna just stared at him. "Us having sex doesn't change the facts, Ethan. You still cheated on me. You still said those hurtful things that you clearly meant. You still broke me."

Anna tucked strands of hair behind her ear. "I have been really hormonal and horny lately and you satisfied that for me, so thank you. I won't be weird if you won't." Ethan felt like she had slapped him all over again. This was going to be harder than he thought, but he knew he deserved that.

He walked her over to her place and kissed her forehead before saying goodnight. They were both a mess of emotions. Anna spent the night beating herself up for letting things go too far, while Ethan struggled with the reality that he may have lost her forever.

He had yet to decorate the last two rooms in his townhouse, because he was hoping one could be her studio and the other the nursery. He wanted them both to raise their child as a happy couple, but after hearing her view of the love he felt they made his hope was dwindling.