Don't Start Now

Lars was quick on her heels not letting her have a moment alone with her negative thoughts. "Leave me alone, Lars." Tasha called out as he followed her into the bathroom and locked it. "No." Tasha paced in front of the full-length mirror trying to level her breathing. At the bar she had confessed her true feelings for Lars to Anna. She told her how frightened she was, but how happy he made her. Anna being the best friend that she was spoke words to calm her fears and instructed her to speak to her therapist about Lars and the looming comparisons she had between him and her father. She agreed and they happily made their way to their men only to find them with two thots in their laps.

"I didn't know who that woman was, Tasha. I would never disrespect you like that." Lars said watching her cautiously. She seemed lost in thought and he knew that wasn't a good thing. Since the day they met, Tasha and Lars have spent almost every day together. He thought she'd get bored of him, but she didn't and he knew he could do anything and go anywhere and have a blast as long as she was beside him. However, Lars also knew Tasha was a feral feline most of the time. She liked to be free. The comfort of a warm home only seemed soothing for a few days before her wild side jumped out. The idea of a relationship scared her, but he wanted that. He wanted her to be his and only his.

"Is she right?" Tasha finally spoke up staring at the floor. Lars was beyond confused. "Are you going to get bored of me?" Hazel brown eyes stared back at him with tears welling up. Lars closed the distance between them and pulled her close. "I could never get bored of you, T. You make my life interesting. You make me happy." He wiped a rogue tear before kissing her deeply. "Lars." Tasha moaned causing Lars to pull back and assess her face.

He smiled down at her before lifting her onto the sink. He crashed his lips onto hers as he bunched up her skirt and removed her panties. He unbuttoned his jeans and let out his erect member. He kissed a trail down her jawline as he traced her clit with the tip of his penis. Tasha shuddered happily as her body begged for him. "You called me your boyfriend out there, T. Did you mean-" Tasha tightened her hold on his back. "Yes. I meant it. I want to be yours. I'm ready to be yours."

He looked down into her eyes and saw a vulnerability like no other. It didn't help the way he craved her. Tasha looked into his eyes and they held each other's gazes for just a moment before Lars roughly grabbed her waist and pulled her forward, slamming their lips together. "You have always been mine." Tasha felt his hands firmly grip her hips. "And I'll always be yours." He knew it was a heavy statement, but he meant it.

Lars lined them up and soon sunk deep into his happy place. Tasha gasped as Lars' thick girth completely filled her up. She held onto his shoulders, digging her fingers into him. "Shit, Lars..." she groaned, leaning her head back against the mirror. Lars wrapped his hand around the back of her neck so their eyes could meet. "I'm not going anywhere." Lars confessed as he thrust into her hard and deep. Tasha squealed in surprise as he claimed her.

Lars kept a firm grip on her neck while his other hand tightly held her waist as he pounded into her. "You're perfect, Tasha. You're beautiful in every way and I'm so blessed to have you." He panted as he thrust into her deeper, his head mercilessly hitting her spot. Tasha jumped again with each passionate stroke and stared into his blue eyes so full of desire and more. His declaration. His gaze. It was too much for someone like her. Someone who had always been left.

The tears welled up once more. Lars slowed his stroke as he watched her. "You make me forget who I am...my past..." He watched as a tear fell. He leaned forward and kissed it away. "I just really care about you." He heard her words, but he saw what she really meant. She loved him and he loved her back. He knew those three words were powerful and frightening, so he wouldn't say it. Not until she was ready to hear it, but he was going to make damn sure she felt it.

Lars wrapped both arms around her waist and immediately started pounding into her. Tasha's desperate moans filled the air if they weren't swallowed by Lars' kisses. "I care about you so fucking much," Lars said, biting down hard on her lip. "You have no idea what you do to me, baby. Fuck, I've never felt like this about anyone." Tasha wrapped her arms around Lars' head, pushing his face into her cleavage as her body jumped sporadically from his deep and rough thrusts. His fingers pressed so deeply into her hips it was painful. "Fuck, Lars!" Tasha panted as she tried to keep up with him. She felt her stomach tighten as a tingling sensation ran from the top of her head to her feet.

Tasha's head started to spin as her walls tightened around him. She bit into his shoulder as she came hard from her climax. "God!" Tasha screamed out as her body shook. "Tell me you're mine, T," Lars groaned as his strokes became spastic. "Say it. Say you're mine." Tasha felt another orgasm rip through her. "I'm yours, Lars!" Tasha cried out as Lars filled her.

He kissed her neck as they both tried to catch their breath. Tasha pulled back and looked at him with a bright smile on her face. He knew what that smile meant. They had done more than define their relationship they had branded one another. Lars knew he would forever be thankful to Ethan for a variety of reasons, but mainly for introducing him to the love of his life.

Anna had filled Ethan in on her thoughts of Lars and Tasha's relationship soon after they disappeared. Anna was happy her best friend was happy and smitten. She deserved that. Anna knew Tasha wouldn't admit that she more than liked Lars, but she wasn't going to push her. She herself couldn't admit to Tasha or anyone else that she was in love with Ethan. She knew he was a mess of emotions and feelings, but he was making an effort.

He had confessed tonight that he would let her in and that was all she wanted.When Lars and Tasha made their way back they looked exactly like a couple who had sex in a public bathroom would look like. Ethan and Anna roasted them the entire night as they drank and laughed and enjoyed their first Valentine's Day as couples.