𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

A few months passed after Oikawa and Kuroo had their little fun with Hinata.

Everyone started randomly showing up to Hinata's house.

It must be a coincidence that they all came to Brazil, and especially that they knew where Hinata lived.

Oikawa decided that they all should go out for a drink.

*they're old enough to drink*

"I should invite Yachi and Kiyoko!" Hinata said as he pulled out his phone and started texting them.

"Wait, wait! They're also here?!" Kageyama asked as Hinata nodded.

"I actually invited them to come travel with me." Hinata said with a smile as the rest of the boys were a bit upset they weren't asked to travel with Hinata.

••••••••••

"PhEwW! dOnE!*hick*" Hinata said as he put down his finished glass cup.

"aNoThER!" Hinata shouted as Kenma put Hinata's arm down.

"No more. I don't want you getting a headache." Kenma said in a worried tone as Hinata pouted.

"AwW.. oKayYy~.. wHaTeVEr hUbBY wAnTS~." Hinata said as he caressed Kenma's cheek.

Everyone was shocked as Kenma blushed.

"Ok! Let's take Hinata home." Osamu said as everyone agreed and left the bar they were at.

••••••••••

They all arrived to Hinata's house as they all decided they should stay since it was too late to go home and especially to leave Hinata in this state.

"Hinata why don't we play Truth Or Dare?" Atsumu said as Osamu whacked his brother's head.

"Oww.."

"YeAh! LeT's pLaY!*hick*" Hinata said as everyone sat in a circle.

Everyone has turns as it was fun at first when Kiyoko decided to spice things up.

"Ok.! It's your turn Kiyoko!" Yachi said as Kiyoko nodded.

"Hinata, Truth Or Dare?"

"HmM. dArE!" Hinata said in confidence as Kiyoko smirked.

"Ok! I dare you to put on something for me." Kiyoko said as Hinata shrugged and agreed.

••••••••••

"HeYy.! WhO tUrNeD oFf tHe LiGhTs??" Hinata slurred as all the boys blushed.

"Don't worry Hinata, I'll take the blindfold off after 5 minutes." Kiyoko said

The dares went on and on when Yachi had another idea to spice things up.

"Yachi, your turn."

"Oh! Yeah- Umm.. Suna! T or D?"