𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

"Bye Bokuto!" Hinata yelled as he waved his hand.

"Bye my disciple!" Bokuto yelled back as the Fukurōdani team went inside the bus, and drove away.

"Alright! Time to clean up!" Ukai said as some of the guys groaned.

Hinata nodded as he quickly got to work with taking out the trash.

••••••••••

"Done!" Hinata yelled as he was pretty sweaty.

The rest of the Karasuno team were also done as Ukai had something important to tell them.

"Alright team, tomorrow we are going to be playing with Inarizaki since they have requested to play with us."

'Wahh..~! I'll going to see Atsumu and Osamu.'

Hinata smiled to himself as that was all Ukai had to say as everyone went home to get some rest.

••••••••••

Tomorrow came as everyone was in the gym practicing and then the Inarizaki team comes through the gym doors.

Atsumu and Osamu see Hinata as Hinata waves at them with his big smile.

They both give Hinata a little wave as they turn back to pay attention  to their couch for a while.

Suna was excused as he went over to Hinata as he looked back at the Miya Twins and gave them a smirk and then puts his attention back on Hinata.

'That little-!'
'That little-!'

"Oi! Pay attention." Their coach yelled as both of the twins straighten themselves as the rest of the team was talking with the rest of the Karasuno members.

••••••••••

The match was almost done as everyone was quiet as there were all waiting for one of the teams to break the tie as it happened.

Inarizaki team won.

Karasuno sighed as Hinata was still full with energy.

"One more round!" He yelled out as everyone was already exhausted.

"Oi Boke! We all don't have the same energy as you." Kageyama said as Hinata pouted and then realized he was getting a bit hot.

He rolled up his sleeves and his shorts as everyone saw and they all blushed at the sight.

"Hinata, you're not skipping ass day at all." Kiyoko commented as Hinata was confused as he looked down at his butt.

"Is there something wrong with my ass?" Hinata asked as Kiyoko giggled and decided to take a picture and send it to the other Hinata simps.

Hinata felt more refreshed as he sighed and smiled happily.

It was getting pretty late as Atsumu made his way to Hinata.

"We're having a sleepover, would you like to come?" Atsumu asked as Hinata eyes lit up.

"Wahh~! Really?!" Hinata said as Atsumu nodded.

"Ok! I'll come!" Hinata said as he left to go get a shower and then pack for the sleep over.

••••••••••

"I'm here!" Hinata shouted as both the Miya Twins got up and quickly ran to the door.

"Hey Hinata-!" Atsumu saw almost everyone in the Karasuno team.

"Ugh what are you guys doing here.?"

"It's a sleepover isn't it?" Tsukishima said as everyone pushed past Atsumu as Suna also came through the door.

Atsumu wasn't pleased as he sighed and just let everyone in.

••••••••••

If you're wondering what the heck the boys are doing well..

They're all having a pillow fight.

Nishinoya suggested it as none of the guys wanted to play but then Hinata agreed to play as everyone then suddenly was interested in playing.

Atsumu was looking at Hinata as he grabbed him and placed him on his lap.

"Got you~!"

Hinata blushed as he sat on Atsumu's lap and Atsumu just smirked

Everyone witnessed it as Kageyama was not to pleased.

"Oi! Give me back my Hinata!" He yelled as Osamu joined in the little huddle with Atsumu.

"YOUR Hinata? You mean ours."

Everyone started arguing with each other as Hinata just sat on Atsumu's lap in confusion.