𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

Years had passed.

Everyone graduated from high school, and went their separate ways.

Especially Hinata, he moved out of his mother's home and of course his mother and Natsu were sad that he did.

He also traveled to America but he didn't like it too much so he went to Brazil and that's were he started his training.

Oh! He also is still playing volleyball but with different teammates, but he knows those teammates.

But they all were on their own vacation, and Hinata is actually quite popular with the ladies as a volleyball player.

Some of his fans think he should be a model but he doesn't take their offer.

Hinata is pretty bored with how he is living since he can't get to see anyone because of his fans.

He decided to go undercover.

••••••••••

"Wahh~!! Hinata please take a photo with me~!"

"No! Take a photo with me~!"

Not long, Hinata was recognized by his fans and he was now running as he bumped into someone.

"Oof-! Sorry..-"

"Hinataaa!! Where did you do??" His fans yelled out as Hinata got up.

"Please hide me!" Hinata begged as the mysterious person did as he asked and hid him as the fans went somewhere else.

Hinata sighed in relief.

"Thanks a lot-.."

Hinata's chin was lifted as he blushed a little when he recognized the face of the mysterious person.

"Oikawa?! What are you doing here?" Hinata said as he hugged Oikawa tightly.

Oikawa smiled happily.

"Well, I actually live around here but I guess I kinda got lost, and then here you were~." Oikawa said as Hinata chuckled.

"Would you like to stay with me since it is getting pretty dark.." Hinata asked as Oikawa quickly accepted the invitation.

••••••••••

Oikawa and Hinata arrived to Hinata's home as it was pretty big.

"Do you live alone Chibi-chan?" Oikawa asked as he then saw Hinata's collecting of Oikawa's merch.

"Um..- yeah! I do." Hinata said as he landed on a plushy Oikawa as Oikawa was getting a great view.

Hinata's ass.

Oikawa blushed as he went over to Hinata and slept on Hinata's ass.

"Eek-!" Hinata said as it felt a bit weird but he was fine after.

There was a knock on the door as Oikawa lifted himself off of Hinata and went to open the door.

"Yeah?- Kuroo?!" Oikawa said as Hinata jolted.

"Oh! Kuroo! Welcome back again." Hinata said with a smile as Kuroo smirked.

"Like I would ever leave." Kuroo said as he smirked.

••••••••••

"So what the hell are you doing here?" Oikawa asked as Kuroo yawned.

"Just keeping Hinata company~."

Hinata was in the kitchen making a cake since Kuroo is fond of sweets, surprisingly.

"I'm almost done Kuroo!" Hinata said as Kuroo saw the mess Hinata had made in the kitchen, including on himself.

Kuroo got up as he then wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist.

He then licked Hinata's neck as Hinata squealed.

"Kuroo.."

Oikawa went over and grabbed Hinata's hand as it had a bit of frosting on the tip of his fingers.

He licked Hinata's fingers as he sucked on them.

"Oikawa..!"

"Seems like we missed a few spots~

"Seems like we missed a few spots~." Kuroo said as Hinata pouted.

"No! No more." Hinata said as Oikawa was very interest to help clean up those spots.

"Ah.. it seems we have~. Let's take this to the bedroom~." Oikawa said as he lifted Hinata.

"Eh?! Guys! C'mon put me down!" Hinata said as they went into the bedroom and locked the door.