𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

After Hinata ran away from Akaashi's choice of help he then bumped into Tsukishima and fell to the floor.

"Oof-."

Tsukishima looked behind him and saw Hinata on the floor.

"Tch, watch where you're going tangerine.." Tsukishima said as he blushed a bit.

"Sorry about that Tsuki! Well, see you tomorrow.!" Hinata said as he went off to change out of his clothes.

••••••••••

Hinata woke up late once again and was running to school.

He heard the bell ring as it was probably the second bell and quickly ran quicker to class.

••••••••••

Hinata was still in class as it was almost over when the teacher then announced that they be doing an assignment.

"No, you won't be able to choose your own partners." The teacher said as she then started announcing everyone's partners.

".. Kei and Shoyo.."

How lucky was it for Hinata to get Tsukishima right on the spot.

"Tsuki! We're partners!" Hinata said excitedly as Tsukishima sighed even though he was also glad that he got Hinata.

The bell finally rang for everyone to take their break.

"Come on Tsuki! We have to hurry up and finish this project." Hinata said as he started walking.

"Library is this way tangerine." Tsukishima said as Hinata was confused and just followed Tsukishima.

••••••••••

Hinata and Tsukishima were getting some books for their project since they need to do research, as Hinata was searching for his last book as he found it!

But it was on a higher shelf.

Hinata tiptoed to grab it but he still couldn't reach for it.

"Here, let me." Tsukishima said as he grabbed the book off the high shelf.

" Tsukishima said as he grabbed the book off the high shelf

"T-thanks.."

"Yeah, no problem."

••••••••••

It was almost time for next class to start as Tsukishima and Hinata start putting all the books they borrowed back where they belong.

Hinata climbed up the shelf as he was trying to put the last book back when his foot slipped and he began to fall.

Hinata's hand must have slipped off and he was now going to hit the floor.

As Hinata was waiting to feel pain, Tsukishima saw and quickly caught him before he could fall.

"Geez tangerine, be careful next time." Tsukishima said as Hinata smiled.

"Thanks for catching me!" Hinata said as he jumped off of Tsukishima's arms.

Tsukishima sighed as they headed out and both went their separate ways to class.

••••••••••

Hinata was bored as he was waiting for the lunch bell to ring as he stared at the clock.

"Shoyo! Are you paying attention?" The teacher called out as Hinata jolted.

"Y-yes ma'am!" Hinata shouted as the bell rang and off Hinata went to lunch.

Hinata grabbed his lunch and went to his favorite spot.

The rooftop.

As he arrived at the rooftop, he sat down on a spot and started to eat.

Hinata was quick to finish his food as he yawned after he finished and fell asleep.

Tsukishima came up to the rooftop as he was already done eating and saw a sleeping tangerine.

He sighed as he sat down on the ground and put Hinata on his lap as he continued to look for his specific music.