𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

Hinata arrived to volleyball practice as he was out of breath.

"Sorry I'm late-.. oh.!"

It seem that today they were having a practice match with Fukurōdani.

"My adorable disciple!" Bokuto yelled as he ran towards Hinata and Hinata ran towards Bokuto as they hugged.

"Wahh~.. Bokuto-senpai! It's so good to see you!" Hinata said as he gave Bokuto a smile which made him faint in an instant.

Akaashi of course moved quickly and caught Bokuto.

"Wahh~.. thank goodness. Sorry about that Akaashi." Hinata apologized as Akaashi just blushed and dragged Bokuto by the collar and brought him back to his teammates.

••••••••••

It was a very tiring match as both teams took a break as Hinata went to go grab a bottle of water as Akaashi was also there.

Hinata was going to drink the bottle of water as Akaashi stopped him and pinned him to the wall.

Water was dripping from Hinata's arm as Akaashi pulled up Hinata's arm and licked the water off.

"A-Akaashi?" Hinata stuttered as Akaashi then backed away from Hinata.

He bowed as to apologize and went to go get a bottle of water.

Hinata just blushed as he went back with his teammates to come up with a strategy.

••••••••••

"Alright time to eat!" The couches called out as everyone went outside to have some fun and saw a barbecue.

Everyone got there share of food as they ate and boy were they all starving.

Hinata was eating a little too quickly as he got food all over his face.

Akaashi didn't really like his messy face as he went over to him.

"Oh hey Akaashi. Need something?" Hinata asked as Akaashi put his finger next to Hinata's lip and wiped off some rice that was on there.

"Sorry again." Akaashi apologized as he went off.

Hinata blushed a bit as he went back to eating his food.

••••••••••

Hinata was a bit full after eating some of that barbecue when the coaches then brought out some ice-cream and everyone got some off their favorite flavors.

Hinata sat next to Akaashi as he was also eating some ice-cream.

Hinata was enjoying his as he took a look at Akaashi's ice-cream.

"Would you like some?" Akaashi asked as Hinata glowed as he licked some of Akaashi's ice-cream.

"Here Akaashi! Have some of mine!" Hinata insisted as Akaashi lowered himself and licked some of Hinata's ice-cream.

Hinata blushed as Akaashi then saw Hinata had a bit of his ice-cream on the corner of his lip.

Akaashi got closer to Hinata as Hinata blushed and put his hands on Akaashi's chest.

"Akaashi w-what are you doing?!" Hinata said as he couldn't help but stutter a bit.

"You have some on your lip." Akaashi said as he pointed to the corner of Hinata's lip.

Hinata tried to wipe it off himself.

"Did I get it?" Hinata asked as Akaashi shook his head no.

Akaashi brought his face close to Hinata's and licked the ice-cream off of him.

Hinata blushed a dark red as this was the third time Akaashi did this.

"Ok thanks bye!" Hinata said fast and he ran off.

Akaashi shrugged as he went back to eating his ice-cream.