𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Hinata woke up as he saw he was in Yamaguchi's arms and yawned.

It woke Yamaguchi up as Hinata smiled.

"Morning Yams~." Hinata said as Yamaguchi blushed.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in your arms must have been uncomfortable." Hinata said as he scratched the back of  his head.

"No, no, it was nice to sleep with you- I mean! Have you in my arms- wait no-!" Yamaguchi started stuttering as Hinata chuckled and got up.

"Well it's time for us to go." Hinata said as he went to go take a shower before leaving.

••••••••••

Everyone was dropped off to their homes as Hinata walked towards his.

"I'm home!" Hinata yelled as Natsu came jumping into her brother's arms.

"Onii-chan! You're home!"

"Hi Natsu, sorry I can't stay for long. I still have school to attend to." Hinata said as he quickly changed and ran to school.

••••••••••

Hinata arrived to school as he quickly went to class.

••••••••••

It was finally time for volleyball practice and Hinata was already practicing spiking the volleyball.

The others came as they went to the locker room to change.

After a while Nishinoya came out running as he had some glasses on.

"Aren't those.. Tsuki's glasses?" Hinata asked as Nishinoya nodded.

"Yup! I stole them from him." Nishinoya said proudly although he couldn't see.

Nishinoya tried to walk but he was walking weirdly and he looked like he was going to fall.

"Damn Tsukishima, you're blind!"

"Nishinoya! Give back my glasses you short sack!" Tsukishima yelled as he sound not too happy.

"Ehh?!! What the fuck you say-?!" Nishinoya yelled but then saw how angry Tsukishima was as he took of Tsukishima's glasses and ran off.

Tsukishima's glasses fell into Hinata's hands as  Tsukishima saw and sighed.

"Give me those.." Tsukishima said as he grabbed his glasses from behind Hinata and put them back on his eyes.

Tsukishima then grabbed Hinata's chin and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks."

Hinata didn't know what else to do but smile.

"No problem Tsuki~!"

Tsukishima blushed as he realized what he had done.

Nishinoya watched it all happen as he quickly jumped on Tsukishima and started attacking him.