Let's Have A Chat Shall We

Magnus was alone in his apartment. Usually, Alec was there to keep him company, but because of Dominic, he was being kept at the institute, and Magnus had to come home for supplies and potions for a client.

He walked towards the bedroom when he heard a noise from inside. He paused and leaned in to listen.

"Are you going to stand out there forever, or you going to come in" dammit, he knew that voice; he hated that voice.
"Dominic" Magnus's voice was cold, and his face was void of any emotion.
"A lovely surprise, I know, but we need to chat," Dominic said, standing from the bed and stepping towards Magnus.
"What about," Magnus said, carefully stepping backward.

"Alexander and what is in his best interests," Dominic said.
"Well, i sure as hell know it's not you," Magnus replied
"How not, we're both Grimms, I've known him longer, and I know all about his dark and painful past."
"Also, your a psycho who won't let him go and let him live his life in peace," Magnus snapped

"There's always two ways to look at it," Dominic said casually
"Here's a way to look at it. You get the hell out of my apartment, or I will gladly use all my magic to kick your ass," Magnus growled
"Think about what I said," and with that, he disappeared like he was never there.

Magnus couldn't help but think about what he said; sure, Magnus wasn't the best option, but neither was Dominic. But Dominic did have more in common with Alec, and he knew everything about his past and secrets.

Magnus knew this is what Dominic wanted, him feeling weak and insecure. But he had to be strong, if not for him but for Alec.

"Oh Alexander, you don't know what's coming, do you, don't worry, it'll all be over, so I will have you, my little dove."