A Deal is Made

Alec was sitting on Dominic's bed; he read one of the many books that Dominic had bought him. All classics and all his favorites. He couldn't help but think why the others weren't rescuing him. It had been a week and nothing. Did they even care?
"Hello, my love, I have returned," Dominic called out into the apartment.
Alec didn't move too wrapped up in his own worries and fears. He only recognized Dominic's voice when he was picked off the bed and carried into the living room.
Dominic placed him down on the couch before sitting beside him.

"Love, what's wrong," Dominic asked, voice genuine.
"What's wrong? You kidnapped me. Did you think I was going to be all smiles and sunshine?"
"You've been fine so far; I even made you smile a few times. So, what's changed."
"How come they haven't found me yet, it didn't take that long before, and your wards shouldn't be able to stop Parabatai tracking," Alec said sadly.
"Because they don't want you, Alec, not as I do."
"Stop that, stop lying to me. Magnus loves me, and so does Izzy and Jace."
"Why don't I show you? We can see what they're doing right now," Dominic held out his hand, and Alec hesitantly took it. A burst of light went off, and Alec found himself standing in Magnus's loft.

"Magnus, Izzy," Alec yelled, but they just ignored him; Dominic stepped up behind him.
"They can't hear or see you love."
Alec watched as they sat down with Chinese food; maybe they were still tracking him, Alec thought hopefully.
"So, any luck with Valentine tracking," Simon asked Magnus.
"You need to stop spending all your time on that; you'll work yourself to the bone," Izzy added.
"I know, but this is important. My highest priority." Magnus said
"We get it; it's ours too, but please get some sleep tonight," Jace said, voice laced with concern.

"They're tracking Valentine but not me," Alec said in disbelief.
Dominic took them back to their apartment; Alec slowly sat down on the couch, trying to take it all in; they didn't want him; he wasn't important to them. Did they ever really care, or was it all just an act too.
"I'm sorry you had to see that, love."
"You were right; all this time, you were right."
"I would never treat you like that, Alexander; I love you, please believe me."
"I do," Alec said, simply looking up into Dominic's eyes.
"I promise you, my love, you will never have to feel like this again. Just join me. I can help you," Dominic held out his hand.

With Magnus and the Others

"But if we find Valentine, we can find Alexander, you don't understand I need him, I can't think, I can't sleep without him. I- I need him," Magnus said, tears forming in his eyes.
Izzy reached out to take his hands, "We'll find him if it's the last thing we ever do.

With Alec

"Yes, I'll join you," Alec said, taking Dominic's hand.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
And with that, the bond was sealed with a kiss. Alec felt the power run through his veins; he looked up at Dominic. Eyes red, and he smirked. Here's to forever.