Final Chapter

Note: I wrote this summary in 2021 and I have basically forgotten almost everything I wrote previously in my story, so if you have any questions, just shoot it out in the comments and I'll answer it to the best of my memory. This is all long and disorganized with some excerpts thrown in.

• So after this chapter, I don't remember exactly what I planned out next but basically Emily becomes an important part of this story because she's Ryder's ex-girlfriend and first love

• Ryder basically became a player because of her, but because she has a mate, he was forced to give up a while ago

• Ryder is sort of scared of love at this point because he's scared of getting hurt

• He gets mixed up in this bad crowd and that's why he's selling drugs (but he's not doing them)

• Emily doesn't care for her mate so she tries to pursue Ryder again and Grace ends up walking in on her forcing herself on him (and at that point, Grace already found out that Ryder used to have feelings for someone else)

• Ryder doesn't push Emily away but doesn't actually kiss her back, which hurts Grace and she ends up leaving the scene

• Grace becomes so sad and depressed at this point that she decides to chug a bunch of alcohol in her room, but a sudden surprise stops her

• Here is the scene I had written for this big reveal:

-

[written in 2014]

My mouth gaped open and I suddenly forgotten what had happened the past month.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"Hey hey hey," Cole shushed. "Don't yell, you'll attract too much attention."

"You.. You..." I started but I was lost for words. I then yelled, "You're a fucking werecat?!"

He flinched at my loud tone.

"Yeah, I know, I know."

"Oh my god," I said again before realization struck through me. "Oh my fucking god, I cut off your balls!"

I covered my mouth with my hand as I gasped for a breath.

"I shouldn't have," I said, full of guilt.

"It's fine with me," He puts his arms up.

"No! No it's not fine at all! I basically just screwed up your whole reproductive system and now you can't have babies!" I felt so horrible, so bad that I actually removed his testes while he was a cat. "Oh god, are your testicles missing right now?! God, isn't that the organ that produces testosterone?! Why are you still so manly?!"

He rolls his eyes. "Can you let me explain at all?"

"No, I can't believe I just cut off your testes!"

"Are you more worried about the fact that you cut off my balls while I was a cat or me being a total stranger who's lived with you for a whole month?"

"I cut off your baby-maker! I have every right to be worried!"

"You only cut it off while I'm a cat, don't worry. I'm pretty sure I still have a pair of fine, unharmed testicles right now. I can show you, if you want."

I covered my eyes when he reached for his belt.

"No!" I shouted. "No thank you!"