Meeting Dig And Creating The Bunker S1E1

The Music Meister come back and says, so this is when Oliver meets John Diggle who became like Oliver's brother in the past 5 years. And when Oliver sets up is lair or what Ms. Smoke likes to call it, the Arrow cave.
Oliver roles his eyes at the name. But Moira asks, wait you guys are from 5 years after you came back? Yes, Oliver says.

Outside Queen Mansion

(Oliver walked out of the mansion and started walking when he heard his mother's voice and turned around.)

Moira: Oliver, I wanna introduce you to someone. John Diggle. He'll be accompanying you from now on.

(Oliver looked over Moira's shoulder seeing a tall black man in a suit.)

Oliver: I dont need a babysitter.

Walter: Darling, Oliver's a grown man. And if he doesn't think he needs armed protection...

Darling? Robert asked. Moira sighed and said, Robert, Walter and I are married. Okay, I'm not mad I'm happy you found yourself someone who could make you happy, Robert said. Moira was shocked hearing Robert be fine with it but was very happy about it.

Moira: You know, I understand, but this is something I need.

Somewhere in Star City

(Oliver was sitting in the back of the car while Diggle was in the front driving.)

Oliver: So... what do I call you?

Diggle: Diggle's good. Dig of your want.

Oliver: You're ex-military?

Diggle: Yes, sir. 105th Airborne out of Kandahar, retired. Been in the private sector a little more than 4 years now. I don't want there to be any confusion, Mr. Queen. My ability to keep you from harm will outweigh your comfort. Do we have an agreement? Sir?

(Diggle hears a door shut and he looks back and sees no one in the car and he slams the breaks.)

Diggle: Sir!

(Diggle gets out of the car and opens up the back not seeing anyone then looks around the area not seeing Oliver.)

(People start laughing at Oliver's disappearance and Diggle just shakes his head.) Sorry Dig, (Oliver's says smiling.) Mhm (is all Diggle says can't help but smile a little himself.)

Glades

(Oliver was walking down the sidewalk holding two bags, passing homeless people. He turned right and threw his bags over the fence of the abandoned Queen factory then climb the fence and jumped over, then picked up his bags and walked towards the factory.)

What are you doing at the old factory? Robert asked looking over to his son. You'll see, Oliver said.

(Oliver walked into the factory which had trash everywhere but he stopped when he saw something under his foot and stepped away and bent down to grab the paper that had his father's face on it.)

Oliver Voice Over: The abduction was unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans. But what I told the police was true. The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse and he's just beginning.

Yeah! Curtis yelled excitedly earning looks towards him. Sorry. Curtis said.

(Then the screen started showing multiple shots of Oliver making his base. Breaking down the floor to the basement, Using a rope to lower down crates full of equipment, breaking down walls, setting up his equipment, setting up computers, tables, machines, lights. Then Oliver started working on his Arrows using the machines. Then he started working out, doing the Salmon ladder, and other exercises.)

(Felicity smiled at seeing him do the salmon ladder which didn't go unnoticed by Oliver.  Oliver started smiling at Felicity then looked back to the screen.)

(Oliver opened a wooden crate which had his bow in it. He grabbed his bow and held it in the palm of his hand then walked over to an area and threw 6 tennis balls in the air and shot 6 arrows hitting every single ball precisely.)

Damn. Ok. Winn said astonished. So you learned archery on the island? Tommy asked. Oliver nodded.