Oliver's Return Home S1E1

The Music Meister started speaking, So this is Oliver's return home after 5 years on the island of Lian Yu. Moira gasped and sayed, you were on an island for 5 years? Oliver sadly nodded.

Hospital

A doctor and Moira stood outside Oliver's hospital room looking in at him staring at Star City.

Doctor: Twenty percent of his body's covered in scar tissue. Second degree burns on his back and arms. X-rays show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.

A gasp was shared across the room and some people looked at Oliver in disbelief. Moira hugged Oliver tighter as Mia did the same.

Moira: Has he said anything about what happened?

Doctor: No he's barley said anything. Moira, I'd like you to prepare yourself. The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.

(Moira walked into the room and took a few steps towards Oliver.)

Moira: Oliver?

(Oliver turned around)

Oliver: Mom

(They walk closer to eachother with tears in both their eyes, more Moiras eyes.)

Moira: Oh, my beautiful boy.

(Moira hugged him and kissed his cheek)

Everyone was happy about the reunion and Mia and William were happy because they were seeing their grandmother for the first time.

Outside the Queen Mansion

(A car rolled up to the Queen mansion and the trunk opened revealing a old wooden crate. The driver tried to grab it but Oliver put a hand on his shoulder stopping him.)

Oliver: I've got it

What is that asked Tommy. Pointing to the old wooden crate on screen.
It's where I keep some of the stuff I had with me on the island, Oliver said.

(Moira opened the double doors to the mansion and stepped inside being followed by Oliver.)

Moira: Your room is exactly as you left it. I never had the heart to change a thing.

Walter: Oliver.

(A black man in a suit came up to him.)

Walter: Its damn good to see you.

(Oliver looked at the man in confusion)

Walter: Its Walter. Walter Steele.

Moira: You remember Walter. Your father's friend from the company.

(Oliver looked at Walter then walked past up to Raisa, leaving Moira and Walter in a little disappointment.)

Oliver: Its good to see you, Raisa.

Raisa: Welcome home, Mr. Oliver. Mr. Merlyn phoned. He wants to join you for dinner.

Moira: Wonderful. Oliver, did you hear that?

(Oliver heard a door shut from upstairs and walked over to the stairs when Thea came into view.)

Oliver: Hey, sis.

Thea: I knew it. I knew you were alive.

(Thea ran down the steps and jumped into Oliver's arms hugging him)

Thea: I missed you so much.

Oliver: You were with me the whole time.

Everyone couldn't help but smile at the family reunion.

Oliver's Bedroom

(Oliver walked out of the bathroom in just a towel and walked over to the mirror and looked down at all his scars.)

Everyone who hadn't seen Oliver scars gasped in shock and Mia had a death grip on her father.

How did you survive that? Henry asked.
Oliver remembering when Laurel asked the same question. There was times that I wanted to die but there was something I wanted more. Oliver glanced at Laurel who just gulped not knowing what to say.

Oliver's Voice Over: After five years everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable... The face I see in the mirror is a stranger.

Everyone sighed at how broken Oliver looked

Oliver looked at his face in the mirror and saw a glimpse of the hood.

Wow what was that? Tommy asked but no one answered him.