Oliver and Tommy's Kidnapping S1E1

Music Meister started talking again and sayed, So this is when Oliver and Tommy got kidnapped right after he returned home.
Laurel griped Tommy's hand tighter hearing they got kidnapped. Even though she hates Oliver she wouldn't want him to die.

Warehouse

(Oliver had a bag over his head that was soon lifted revealing a man in a red mask holding a taste in front of him.)

Kidnapper: Mr. Queen. Mr. Queen! Did your father survive that accident?

(Oliver didn't say anything and looked to his right seeing a passed out Tommy on the floor then looked behind one of the kidnappers seeing a second kidnapper.)

Kidnapper: I ask the questions. You give me the answers.

(Oliver still didn't say anything and felt his hands in zip ties. The kidnapper looked at the other kidnapper then turned back to Oliver hitting him with the taser having Oliver groaning in pain.)

Everyone flinched at hearing Oliver groaning in pain. Mia and Felicity had death grip on Oliver. Thea had a death grip on Roy. Moira who was holding Walters hand in one of her hands and Robert's hand in the other had a death grip on their hands. William had a death grip on her mother. Laurel had a death grip on Tommy.

Kidnapper: Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything?

(Oliver didn't say anything again so the kidnapper tased him again making him groan in pain again.)

Oliver: Yes, he did.

Kidnapper: What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?

(Oliver was trying to catch his breath then looked at Tommy again seeing he's still passed out then Oliver took a deep breath and glared at the man.)

Oliver: He told me I'm gonna kill you.

If looks could kill he would already be dead, Felicity says, making Oliver smirk a bit.

(The three kidnappers started laughing)

Kidnapper: You're delusional. Your zip cuffed to that chair.

(Oliver pulled his hands from under the chair revealing his hands free.)

A lot of people gasped. How did you do that? William asked? Anatoly started smiling and laughing. Everyone was confused. Why are you laughing? Joe asked. Because I taught him that, Anatoly said. Everyone just nodded then looked back to the screen.

Oliver: Not anymore.

(One kidnapper went for a punch but Oliver ducked and grabbed the chair stopping a second punch, then hit the second kidnapper with the chair then ripped a leg off from the chair and spunn around stabbing the 1st kidnapper in the chest and grabbed the taser from him and tased him in the jaw. Then grabbed the second guy and used him as a shield while the third man fired his SMG into the man's chest. He ran out of bullets and started to run away. Instead on Oliver going after him straight away, he ran over to Tommy and felt his pulse then ran after the guy.)

(Tommy smiled seeing Oliver check on him instead of going after the guy. Everyone was shocked at how Oliver fought. Ummm how can you fight? Laurel asks. Oliver turns to look at her and says, I was away for five years with everyone trying to kill me so I learned how to fight. Laurel nods her head but is wondering what does he mean with everyone trying to kill him. Wasn't he alone?

Oliver ran after the guy but then the guy stopped and turned around firing his SMG but Oliver got out of the way and climbed onto some rafters getting away. The guy ran onto the roof but was still being chased by Oliver. The man started firing at Oliver again but Oliver was doing some Parkour on the roof dodging. The man went down a staircase and Oliver followed him into another warehouse where the man started firing again but missing and trying to reload gave Oliver the chance to swing on some chain and land right by him and punch him then wrapped his arm around the kidnappers neck.

Oliver: You killed that man.

Kidnapper: You don't have to do this.

Oliver: Yes, I do. Nobody can know my secret.

(Then Oliver snapped the man's neck killing him)

Everyone who hasn't seen Oliver kill before gasped in shock, then turned to Oliver.
Oh my God, Oliver, Laurel said in shock. Oliver looked down in disappointment. Good job, Kid, Slade said. Thea sent him a glare and Slade just smirked. Oliver finally mustered up the courage to say something. I'm sorry you guys had to watch that. It's alright sweetheart, no matter what you ever do I will always love you, Moira stated still shocked she just saw her son murder someone. Thanks mom, was all Oliver could say.