Part 27

(Throwback, Thursday May 21, 2015. 2 years ago)
Another day, another heist. Not a normal heist, a Museum Heist. We're in Atlantic City, in America. I guess we are getting the most expensive price in the museum. A ring worth 3.1 million dollars. We could probably sell for more.

"You got your bandana, right?" Silene whispered to me. "Why are you whispering? And yes." I talked normally. "Oh, I don't know." We're in a car. I'm so excited for this. "Can we listen to music?" I asked. "Sure." She replied. Oh! I forgot to mention. Her boyfriend is helping us. He's driving, he's also really quiet.

I was in the backseat when all the sudden Sweater Weather started playing. Silene looked back at me and turned the radio up really loud. "It's our song, sis!" She yelled over the music. I smiled and we started screaming the lyrics.

All I am, is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But i stand, in California
With my toes in the sand

Silene suddenly pushed a button to make the roof come off. We're in a convertible. I took the chance and stood up when it was completely open. My hair was blowing all over.

Use the sleeves in my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds
But my gravity's center

Silene stood up too and turned around to face me. I high fived her and held on to the seat. She sat back down and right softer her, I did too.

"We're almost there." Her boyfriend said as Silene turned the music down a little and put the roof back on. "Okay" Silene said and turned around to face me. "Put your bandana on and your hood up." I nodded my head. I have everything black. Black hoodie, black leggings, black shoes, and a black and white bandana.

We turned into an alleyway and parked the car. "Alright, let's get to the roof."

(15 minutes later)
We're on top of the roof now.  We haven't decided who's getting strapped into the cable and going down. I have a feeling it's going to be me, since I'm the smallest.

"Alright, all set. Who's going down?" Her boyfriend asked. "I will." I said. I went over and stepped in the thing and pulled it up over my legs. Then pulled it over my arms and tightened it.

"Okay so we all know what we're here for, right?" He asked. "Yep but you're probably going to tell us again." I said. "We are getting a ring that's worth 3.1 millions dollars. If this all goes right, we should be able to do this in less than 10 minutes. I'm helping you with the cameras. I'll shut them off and they'll stay off for about 6 minutes and 30 seconds. That should be plenty of time. But, once the cameras cut off, it's less time that they come and look for you. Here's your gun, glass cutter, and your earpiece. Let's go." He explained all that. "Silene, lower the rope." And just like that, I'm going in.

We're going through the roof with a hole we made. Silene started lowering me slowly until I was halfway through.

"Can you go any faster?" I asked. "Hey, quit complaining so we can get this done." Silene said through the earpiece. "Sorry, I just don't like being hung by a string!" I said annoyed. "Shut the fu-"

"Hey! Both of you quiet so we can get this done!" Her boyfriend interrupted. It went quite after that. I started getting lowered a little faster than before. Thank god. I finally reached the ground. I got the glass cutter out and started cutting. "I made it." I whispered in the earpiece. "Good. Get in and get out."