Part twenty

(No ones POV)
"You need money for the kid, right?" Denver asked Monica. "No. I don't" Monica said. "Yes. Listen, we're in a heist. You can keep some money." Denver response. "No really."
Denver pulled some money out of his coveralls. "Hide this in your underwear, Now." He told Monica. "20,000 bucks. Enough to keep the kid and diapers till college." Denver said, smiling. "It's not that. It's not that really. I appreciate it, but, give me the pill and I'll get back there."

Denver's smile dropped. "Okay." He said while nodding. "Then what is it? He gonna fuck up your life?" Denver asked Monica. "Who?" She asked, confused. "Your son. It's better to have your life fucked up by your son, than any of these motherfuckers or me." He said. "Your gonna fuck up my life?" She asked. "Life can get fucked any minute. One day you're calmly doing your work, then four assholes show up looking like Dalí. One guy loses his head, a bullet flies, and it's all over. That fucks up your life. Not a kid."

"What do you know about me?" She asked. "Nothing." Denver started talking again. "My mom was going to abort me. It's just, she took the heroin she was going to sell to pay for the abortion. And in some shitty ally way, the police found her. And with jail, and drugs, and the police, I was born. What about you? It's not like your jobs exciting, and then when you leave, things aren't that great either. So what is it? Do you love Kilates?"

"Pilates." Monica corrected him. "That's just my point. And Friday night drinks. What a fucking drag. Another plan ruined by the kid. Who do you go out with? Where are your friends? Wanna know? At their homes, with their kids. Is their lives fucked up?" She nodded her head no. "No." She whispered. "No, right? What do you gotta do that's so crazy that you can't do it with a child? If the fathers so stupid and misses it all, awesome. All the kids love will get treated just for you." Just then, Berlin walked over to them.

"What are you doing, Denver?" He asked. "I'm giving her the abortion pill." Monica sniffed. "What's wrong? Does she need you to put it in her mouth with some water?"Berlin asked. "An abortion is something private. It's a women's decision, but not in front of everybody." Berlin walked closer to them. "Well, anyways, I'll think about it till we get out of here."

"Fantastic." Berlin said while smiling and nodding. "I'm glad you wanna continue the pregnancy. Really."  Monica nodded. "Now uh, go back tho the office with the others." She started walking away. But before she could, the phone started ringing. Berlin slowly turned around and walking over to her. She started crying while he was unzipping her coveralls. Denver walked over to her too.

Berlin looked inside her shirt and pulled out money. "Did you just have a bachelor party?" He asked while giving the money to Denver. He put his hands in her underwear, looking for the phone. And he found it. Berlin and Denver walked a couple feet away from her, so she couldn't hear them.

"Denver. What will happen to our authority when she tells all the others?" He got closer to Denver's ear. "Go kill her. You heard me." He whispered. Denver looked at her and threw the money down. He walked past her and turned around. He walked back to her and grabbed her shoulder and punched her. "Come on!"

(Your POV)
Yep. I'm never helping Rio again. Helsinki beat the living soul out of me. And Rio. My rib cages were bruised, I had a black eye, and I am sore as hell. I walked down the stairs behind Rio. Tokyo saw us come down. She came over to us and lifted Rios shirt. She saw all the bruises. "I'm ok." I said, and walked over to Nairobi, who was with all the hostages.

"Holy shit! are you ok?" Nairobi asked me. "Yeah, just a beating. Nothing else." She came over to me and hugged me. "Ow! Not that tight." I heard her crying a little. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm just sorry!" I never really told anyone this, but I like Nairobi. She's literally the nicest person ever, she's pretty. I just love her.

"I'm ok!" I heard a gunshot and I jumped. I looked over and saw Tokyo shooting the cameras. We ran after her. Or I tried to. It hurt to walk. "What happened? Tokyo. Fuck! Tokyo." Nairobi said, running to her. We followed her to our office.

She went on the phone to talk to the professor. "Listen to me. If anyone lays hands on them again. I swear to God, the next bullet will be for Helsinki, for Berlin, or for you. You're out there, free to leave anytime, while we're risking our fucking lives inside this rat trap!" Helsinki and Oslo went in first. After was Berlin. "Helsinki. Put the gun down." Berlin told him. Then I came in.

Rio ran in, trying to tackle Berlin, but he just pushed him to the ground. "Where do you think you're going? You've done enough for today." Berlin looked at Tokyo. "Now what?" He asked. "Your love story has sent our escape plan to hell. They have you. And they also have Rio. The police know who you are." My eyes widened at that. They had both of them? "You're all over the news." Tokyo looked at us with tears in her eyes.

(No ones POV)
Denver took Monica into the bathroom. "Fuck, come on." He didn't want to shoot her. But he had to. "On your knees." He told her while pointing the gun at her head. "Please don't." She said while sobbing. "Don't look at me." She kept looking at him. "Don't look at me."

"Please don't do it" she pleaded. "Don't look at my fucking face. Don't look at my fucking face." He repeated. She covered her ears and looked down. He shot

A/n
Aha! I posted. Sorry I couldn't yesterday, I was busy!