Part twelve

(Your POV) flashback
"Silene, can I talk to you?" I asked her. I really need to tell someone this, but not my parents since they hate us. "Yeah, sure, what's up." She asks. "Ok, do you support me with anything I do?" I asked her. "Yeah, of course!" She said while smiling. "Even if I tell you that I like girls?" Geez that's hard to say. I closed my eyes, afraid of what she'll say. "Oh my god!" She got up and hugged me.

"Wait, your not mad?" I asked. "Mad about what? I always knew you were gay!" Wow. Okay. Didn't expect that. "Seriously?" I said. "Yes!" We heard our parents get home. We both looked at each other. "Great." I said. We both literally hate our parents. They are both so rude, and fucking abuse us. Mostly when they're drunk though. Which is basically all the time.

"Silene?" I asked. She turned her head. "Have you ever thought about, I don't know, murdering someone?" I asked. "Yep. All the time. You know what I hope for?" I shook my head no. "I hope one day, we could be in a life of crime together. Think of how much fun that would be, Y/N! Being on the news, doing robberies, meeting other criminals! It seems so fun!" I nodded and smiled.

"I'm only 13 right now." I said. "So? In two years you won't." I nodded. "Right." She started talking. "Plus, I've already dropped out. You can too in about one year!" I nodded. "But your also 26!" I said. "I dropped out at 14 Y/N! And I robbed one store at that age!" I did not know that. "I can help you. Just tell me when and I will." And with that, she walked away.

A/n
Surprise! Y/N is lesbian or bisexual if you prefer. Also this is just a filler. The next one will be too.