Part three

Y/n POV
The next day
    I woke up around 10 o'clock. Did I feel like getting up? No. No I didn't. But I knew I needed to. Today was the day that I'm meeting my sister. Now she knows everything. Literally. She's not mad either because she didn't like our parents. Plus she is a criminal too. Now you may be wondering who my sister is. Well, it is the one and only Silene Oliveira. She is a famous robber.

30 minutes later I got a phone call "Ooo" I answered I straight away. "Hey Silene!" I slightly yelled. "Shhh it's Tokyo!" Oh this must be her name she was talking about. She told me a couple weeks ago she got involved with a 'gang'

"Ok, well Tokyo, what do you need?" I'm still a little curious on why she's calling me. "Ok well you know that 'gang' I was telling you about? Well I want you to come join us! We are doing a robbery  in a couple of months so I thought you might want to help us!" Ok well that seems interesting! Might as well do it. "Ok I'm in!" "Great! I'll pick you up. Where are you?" I told her where I was and then hung up. You better think before you get involved in things idiot! "Shut up" I said out loud. That stupid hider thing has been so annoying!

So I kind of live far away from where she lives. Well not really, like an hour and a half but still. But she still managed to get here. "Hey y/n! Wow you look so grown up!" "Shut up Tokyo it's only been like 2 months!" "It has?" She asked confused. Geez this girl has short term memory loss or something. "Yes." 

"Oh ok well anyways, how've you been. Glad you got rid of mom and dad!" She said while giving me a high five. God I missed her. "Right! It was so easy! They were all like 'ahh pls I'm so sorry don't kill me ahh!'" I was kind of mocking. "Wow wish I was there!" Tokyo said. "Ok well since I'm here, can you please tell me why your name is Tokyo?" I said why she started driving away. "I will once we get there but do not tell anyone your real name." I nodded.

We finally made it. I still can't believe that your doing this! "Dude shut up! Quit talking." "Are you ok?" Tokyo said confused . "Yes." So me and Tokyo talked in the car, apparently I need to have a city name. I was obviously confused so she chose one for me. She chose Valencia, which is a place in Spain. Great, now I have two names. If you ask me, I like y/n better! "Hurry up y/n we don't have all day."

"So you live out here?" I asked as we started walking up to a house literally in the middle of no where. "Yep, I have for a couple of months. This is your new home for at least the next 5 months." I nodded as we started walking in.

"Professor!" Tokyo yelled as we walked in. A middle aged man with glasses came down the stairs. "Yes Ms. Tokyo?" Oh this must be the brains behind this whole bank thing. "This is my sister Valencia."  She said while wrapping her arm around my shoulder. He looked at her shocked. "You told another person our plan?"

"Oh come on professor, she's been doing shit like this for a long time. She knows how to hack, work a gun, and she's robbed at least 3 banks in one year!" He looked at me shocked. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm a badass if you ask me. "Ok y-yeah she's in. We can meet everyone else in a second!" Tokyo nodded and looked at me. "Well sis, here is where your adventure begins." I smiled. Finally, back into the life of crime. Could it get any better than this?

A/n
I hope you like your city name. It's literally the only one that actually sounded like a cool name so yeah!