Part ten

(Your POV)
I was in the office with Rio and Allison. "Why'd you bring me here?" She asked. "You're safe. They sent us to protect you." Rio said. "Hm, yeah, protect." I whispered. "Shut up, Valencia!" Whoops. "Put on the coveralls!" I said. "Ok" and Rio is staring. "Rio, turn your ass around!" He nodded and turned. I was starring outside. There were so many cops. It felt like we were in a movie. Rio walked over to the window and looked out.

(Flashback)
"What if things go wrong, what if the plan fails?" Rio asked. "Well darling, it'll be the same as always, back to prison, cigarettes in the courtyard, four pieces of shrimp for Christmas, conjugal visits, sometimes." Nairobi said. "If we're lucky, maybe." Denver chuckled. "It's worse if it all goes well. What do we gonna do with all that money?" Tokyo asked.

"I'm getting myself a Maserati." Denver said. "And the color?" Helsinki asked. "The colors gonna be bright, sky blue." Denver continued. "And a martial arts studio. And a night club, but with three stories, huge speakers that'll make your ears bleed. Boom, boom, bagayaga, boom, boom." He said and laughed. "Three million for that shit!" Rio said. "A pair of lungs for you, cause yours got fucked up in the mine." Denver said to his dad. "Your gonna spend all of your money on lungs?" Moscow asked. "For you pops."

"That's stupid." Moscow said. "And how the hell are you going to find some pair of lungs?" Tokyo asked. "I could've sold my moms on the dark web." I said. "Ok, how about we not bring that up!" Tokyo said. I shrugged.

"People sell their kidneys, theirs gotta be people who sell lungs, like Val said, maybe the dark web sells them." Denver said. "Well if you want nice ones, maybe do not check the dark web. They might carry diseases!" I told him.

"I want a winery in Provence. With a 200 acre vineyard to cultivate my own wine, with some oak barrels" Berlin stated. "Ok, but at the supermarket you can just buy any bottle of wine you want, why do you want a winery?" Rio asked. "For the art" we laughed. "Well, I will buy an island" Tokyo said. "Get a couple!" Rio said with food in his mouth. "Why not 3?" Denver asked.

"Threes a crowd." She said. "No, I want a tiny island, with a big house, and a balcony over the sea." Rio remarked.
(Flashback over)

(No ones pov)
"Stand up!" Berlin said. "Take those masks off." Everyone just stayed still. "I said take those masks off!" After that, everyone did, "something unexpected has come up, and despite those helicopters above us, they're giving us a few hours of quiet, so you cam rest now. In a few minutes, we'll pass out some sleeping bags, water, and a sandwich. Oh, and I wanna ask you a favor. Take your close off." Berlin demanded. Everyone looked confused.

"I'm giving you the same coveralls that I'm wearing, so your more comfortable." After that, they started handing the coveralls out. "Excuse me, sir. I don't want to bother you but, there are folks here who have things like heart conditions, ladies who are pregnant, diabetics, students. I beg you, please just let the most vulnerable ones go. I don't think they can hold on this stress all night long." Denver walked over after that.

"Who do you think you are, fucking Gandhi?" He yelled. "Denver relax, he's a friend. We share a fondness of movies." Berlin stated. He walked away. Denver pulled a gun to Arturo's head. "Take the gun." He told Arturo. He didn't. "I'm not asking you to take the gun, I'm ordering you to take the gun. Take the gun." He ordered.

Arturo took the gun. "Now, point it at me." Denver said. "No, please." "I said point the gun at me." Denver said gesturing at himself. "Damn it, it's a fucking order!" He said and pointed it at him. "Here, good. Now shoot me." He said. "What?" Arturo asked scared. "Come on, shoot me."

"No!" Denver pulled out another gun. "You either do it or I'm gonna do it, you got 10 seconds." Denver started counting. Arturo pulled the trigger.  Denver started laughing. "They're fake, Arturito, but you did great! You did real good. It's a gift, take it." Denver said and kissed his forehead. "Alright, so we're going to hand out some fake weapons. In a few hours, we'll be needing your cooperation. As we've just witnessed, all you have to do is obey us. Just trust what we say, and obey us." Berlin said and started talking again. "Come on, get undressed!"

(Outside)
"Why the fuck are those armor trucks here?" Raquel asked. "We're entering, right now." The Colonel said. "Only if I give the order." Raquel said, mad. "I'm in charge, and I haven't done that. What the fuck is going on here?" Raquel asked. The Colonel took her outside. "Inside, there is a high priority person. You know what high priority means, don't you?" Colonel asked Raquel. "No." She said quick. "I'm not apart of you intelligence gang, so I don't know."

(Flashback)
"They'll go in. They'll go in because of our little lamb. Allison Parker. The daughter of Benjamin Parker." The professor exclaimed while showing everyone a picture. "They'll think we don't know. They'll think they managed to hide all that information from the public. That's why they'll enter the first night. And they'll do it before 4:15 a.m. because at 6:30, the sun rises. It's much better if they enter without hesitation, because that improves our chances of winning our first battle."

(Flash back over)
"Inside is the daughter of Benjamin Parker, the UK ambassador, who is also close friends with the Queen of England. Today, she is just a hostage, but tomorrow, she will be the main target. All guns will be pointed at her head, and the whole world will know." The Colonel exclaimed. "Inspector Murillo, we're going In now, we're bringing that girl out alive."