Part eleven

(No ones POV)
Everyone downstairs had coveralls on, and had fake weapons. They were just waiting for the right time. There was two people taking. Nairobi heard and went over and sat by the girl, pretending to tie her shoe. "You don't seem to like your boss very much." She told her. "How do you know he's my boss?" She asked. "Because I know everything about you. I studied you." She just looked at Nairobi. "I saw the pregnancy test on your desk. And now it's easy I guess the father." Nairobi nodded over to Arturo. "He didn't like your little gift?" She asked and smiled. She nodded. "What did he say? He doesn't want to deal with it?" She nodded her head yes. "It's not easy to let go of a child. What are you going to do?" Monica nodded and said, "abort it." Nairobi looked at her, and nodded.

The professor was looking at the security cameras, the ones outside the bank. Watching the officers. They are going in. "Watch the rooftop and the upper windows." The professor called Berlin. "Yes?" He questioned. "Berlin, they're coming." He said slowly. "We're on it."
"Everyone, now is time. Time to follow our instructions!" Berlin said to everyone. "Follow us."

"Raquel, there's an incoming call from a hostages phone, Allison Parker."

(Your POV)
Me and Rio made Allison call the police, but with a gun pointed at her head while she reads a script. "I'm a hostage, and I've been kidnapped. My name is Allison Parker. My father is the UK ambassador. I'm calling from inside the Royal Mint. We're dressed just like the kidnappers." We have two guns pointed straight at her head. If she says something else, she gets killed. "We're wearing the same masks and we have guns. No one knows who's who. If the police come in, their gonna shoot. Don't do it. Don't come in, please." She finished basically crying.

(No ones POV)
The police retreated and everyone went back into the main room of the bank.
"This is where the fun begins. Now we're gonna get to work." Nairobi started calling names on who's with who. They went down to the money printers. "Alright, I wanna see those machines working 24 hours a day. We're gonna make this place feel like a night club. You know what I mean. Chicki-boom, chicki-boom, chicki-boom. Every time we stop, we lose half a million, so we're not stopping. We'll make technical corrections every three hours, for the ink and the off set. But at the same time, let's have some fun. Enjoy it!"

(Your POV)
"Rio, I'm going down to where Nairobi and Tokyo is!" He nodded. I went down the stairs and to the money machines. "Holy shit! Val look at this!" Nairobi yelled and came over and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. You know what, this isn't that bad of an idea. And he's back. "Shut up, Hider!" I said out loud. Nairobi looked at me confused. Then looked shocked. "Wait, are you 'The Hider' you know, the one that killed those two people?" Oh. I didn't tell her. "Oh, I didn't tell you?" She nodded her head no. "Oh, well, yeah, I am! But let's go." I dragged her over to the machines and she laughed. "Total badass by the way." She told me. I just smiled.

(No ones POV)
Raquel walked into a restaurant. "Can I get a decaf, please?" After that, she tried calling her mom, but it went to voicemail. "Mom, I've just finished, it's six-" her phone died. "Excuse me, do you have a phone charger?" She asked the worker. "No sorry." He answered. "Do you wanna use mine?" The professor asked. (If you don't remember, he used the voice changer in the call, so she doesn't recognize his voice.) "really? You don't Mind?" She asked. "No." He answered. She took it. "Thank you."

A/n
So.... just finished the episode. Also I tried to add a part with you but that part kinda sucked😭. Also only some people in the group know you killed your parents and that you were 'the hider'. So yeah