17

(George's pov)

I leaned against Clay's arm while we flew to my parents house, it was the first time my parents and Clay were going to meet and it was our honeymoon.

"Two days" Clay said quietly, "What do you mean" I asked him, "We've been married two days silly" he said which I nodded my head. "It's crazy" I said to him which he nodded his head back to me. I felt him lay his head on top of my head as I intertwined our fingers.

When the plain landed, we grabbed our bags before walking to our exit and I looked for my parent. When I saw my parents i went over to them and hugged them, "Oh George, it's been forever, it's so good to see you" my mom said as she hugged me back. I hugged my dad for a few seconds before I looked at Clay and just saw him standing there.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand so he would walk closer to my parents, "Mom, dad, this is Clay, my husband" I said which Clay waved at my parents, "Nice to meet you Clay" my dad said taking his hand and shaking it. I smiles as my mom pulled him into a hug after my dad shook his hand.

"It's so nice to meet you Clay, I'm happy to see George so happy with you" my mom said to him, "Well I hope I make him happy, we're kind of stuck together now" he said looking at me smiling, which I smiled back to him. "When was the wedding" my mom aske us, "Two days ago" I said to her.

"Oh, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any pictures from the wedding" she asked which Clay nodded his head as he grabbed his phone and went to his camera roll. I felt my face heat up when the first picture you cold see me perfectly in the dress I was wearing. "Oh George, you look beautiful in this" she said looking at me which my dad nodded his head after looking at the picture.

"I love to see how strong you were to wear a dress" my mom said which I smiled at that, "I was really nervous of what people were going to think of me wearing the dress" I said back to her. She nodded her head as she grabbed my bag from me, "Come on, let's head home, you two have to be so tired" she said as she lead us to the ar.

In the car I had my head laying on Clay's shoulder as I was slowly falling asleep, "Go to sleep baby" he whispered to me which I nodded my head slightly as I started falling asleep.

Clay's pov

I heard quiet snores coming from George a few minutes after he fell asleep. I smiled as I rubbed my thumb against his knee as he slept, "You know, I thought this was a terrible idea when he first told me about the marriage thing" his mom said. "I thought we were going to get caught faking the marriage, but we never did and we did end up falling in love" I said to her.

"That's good, I remember before he traveled to you all he would do is talk about you and would say he couldn't wait to meet you" she said.

I felt a smile creep up onto my face after I heard that, "Wait really?"

I looked up and saw both of his parents nodding. I looked down at George while he slept and smiled. We had the same wish before everything that was happened in the last four months.

Words 621

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!