6

(Clay's pov)

I woke up and felt a weight on my hand and when I looked over at my hand I saw George's head laying on my hand. I smiled as I rubbed my thumb on his check which made him smile in his sleep.

I lifted my hand a little bit so it wasn't high enough to wake George up but was also high enough for me to removed the pillow from in between me and George. I brought my hand back down slowly, after a few minutes George had moved closer to me and now was laying on my arm.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, the arm he was laying on, I used it to play with his hair until he woke up. "Hi Georgie" I said which he just shook his head and hide his face in my chest again. I let out a small chuckle as he slowly started to fall asleep, "Hey stay awake" I said poking his side.

He shook his head as he moved even closer to me, "I know pet names will wake you up" I said to him. "Baby, sweetheart, honey, love, cutie" I started with but when I called him honey he moved the most.

"You like being called honey don't you" I asked him now teasing him, he just nodded his head slowly and I smiled at him. "Well honey, we need to get up" I said to him, "Why, I just want to cuddle with you" he said very quietly because of him being tired. I smiled as I sat up and he can up with me, I gently picked him up and placed him on my lap.

His head fell onto my shoulder and I smiled as I rubbed his back, "Can I carry you like this to downstairs" I asked him which he nodded. I stood up, being careful not to drop George as I walked downstairs, once I got downstairs, I sat down on the couch and now George's head was about to fall against my neck.

I didn't know what to do, while I have him on my lap, "Baby are you hungry" I asked him, changing the pet name. I felt him shake his head and just sighed as I leaned back and held onto him.

About an hour later, George was finally ready to get up which made me laugh at how he was now. I stood at the stove trying to cook while he was dancing around and being silly. "I have ADHD and hardly do this" I said laughing at him cause he's really hype.

"I'm in a good mood" he said as he hugged me from behind, "You're being to cute" I said to him which he shook his head, "Let's go to the park today" I said to him which I felt him nod against my back.

When we got to the park, George had went over to the swings and sat down on one, I smiled as I walked over to him and stood behind him. I slowly started pushing him which every now and again I would hear him giggle.

"Can I swing right here" a little bit asked as he pointed at the swing beside George, "Go ahead" I said smiling as he boy sat down and started swinging while I pushed George. "Are you two together" the boy asked us, "Yes we are" George said slightly looking at me.

"That's cool, in a show I watch two girls are together" he said which made both of us smile, "That's cool dude" I said to him which he nodded his head.

We left after awhile and George was still just really happy like he was at the house, "Are you okay with just going home" I asked him which he nodded his head.

Words 646

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!