16

TW
-being nervous
(Clay's pov)
(Night before the wedding)

Me and George had went out for dinner the night before our wedding. It wasn't anything dance to say at least but it was still nice enough for the event.

"Clay I told you we could just stay at home tonight" he said to me which I shook my head."George I want this to be special, anyways this is our last meal as just boyfriends" I told him.

A girl that looked around our age that worked at the restaurant came up to our table and started talking to us. "Sorry for bothering you, I just heard you say that this is your last night just being boyfriends and I wanted to congratulate you for the wedding" she said. I smiled as I looked over at George and he was smiling too.

"Thank you" I said back to her which she nodded, "If you want I could give you guys something special to celebrate" she said which I looked at George and he shrugged. "We'll think about it" I said back to her which she nodded her head as she walked away from us.

"She was nice" George said to me once she was out of ear rang, "She has a pansexual pin on her shirt" I said to him, "That's awesome" I said to him which he nodded his head.

When we were done eating we paid and left the nice lady a tip. In the car George had his window down and was lookin out of it, I had my hand on his leg as I drove. "Our last night together" I said which caught his attention.

"What are we going to do" George asked me which I just shrugged, "I'll let you pick" I said back to him. "Could we just watch a couple movies and cuddle" he asked which I smiled and nodded my head.

When we got home we both changed and laid down in bed, George cuddled up against my side. I let him pick the first movie which was a romance one, "I thought it would be better then that" he said when the movie was over.

"It was decent, but I wouldn't watch it again" I told him as I grabbed the remote and scrolled through the movies. I ended up picking a scary one because nothing else looked interesting, "You know I hate scary movies" George said now looking at me. "I'm right here with you" I said as I tightened my grip on him.

I smiled every time there was a jump scare because George would hide his face against my side. At one point I ended up taking off the sweater I was wearing and handed it to him, "Thank you" he said quietly to me as he put it on. I starred at him while he was still sitting up with my sweater on, it was bigger on him.

He laid down against me again after almost two minutes of sitting up, "I love you George" I said to him as the movie ended. "I love you" he said back to me after he yawned, I smiled as I turned the tv off and held onto George as I slowly fell asleep.

The wedding
(George's pov)

"Niki does it even look good" I asked her as I stood in front of a mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. Niki walked beside me and fixed a small thing before speaking, "George you look beautiful" she said. I smiled as I hugged her, "Thank you Niki" I said which she nodded her head, "You're welcome George" she said back to me.

"Is there anything else you want done before the wedding" she asked me, "Maybe just a little lipstick" I said to her. She nodded her head as she looked through her makeup bag and grabbed a few different lipsticks. "You can pick out of them, and if you need help just tell me" she said and I nodded my head as I looked at all the lip sticks. "Niki which one is the lightest" I asked her she looked at all of them before handing me one.

"This is the lightest one" she said as she grabbed something that looked like a eyeliner pencil. "It's lip liner, you outline your lips with it before putting on lipstick" she said which I nodded my head.