11

(George's pov)

"Who all are we inviting to the wedding" Clay asked me which I shrugged, "I thought just maybe our families and a few of our friends" I said back to him. "Okay so just plan on a smaller wedding" he asked which I nodded my head back to him.

He kissed my temple as he walked away from me to a closet and grabbed something, "Here you go, this was meant to be a welcome gift but I decided to wait to give it to you which I think it's a good time now" he said handing me the gift. I slowly opened it and saw a small box, when I opened the box I saw a simple silver ring with blue gemstones in it.

"Clay" I started before I got interrupted, "George before you say anything, you deserve this ring, I mean think of it as an engagement ring, or we could use it as your wedding ring" he said which I smiled and nodded my head slowly. I slipped the ring onto my ring finger on my right hand and just looked at the ring.

"Thank you so much Clay" I said as I looked at him. "You're welcome honey" he said kissing my forehead which made me smile slightly. I looked down at the ring again and just rubbed my thumb on it, I couldn't believe that Clay got me something like this.

I slowly stood up and limped over to him, and hugged him from behind. When he looked at me he quickly held onto me, "George you can't just walk on your ankle yet" he said which I rolled my eyes slightly. "Clay I'm fine, it was only a couple steps anyways" I said back to him.

"Honey, you have to rest it for now" he said picking me up and sitting me down on the couch. "Can we look at stuff for the wedding" I asked which he nodded his head as he grabbed his computer and walked over to me and sat down.

He handed me the computer which I smiled as I went back to the website I was on the other day and showed him what I picked. "I think this one will work the best for the plan of a small wedding" I told him which he nodded his head as he looked at it.

"Yea you are right, do you think we should book it" he asked me which I shrugged, "I can but when are we going to have a wedding" I said to him. "Book it for a few days before your time is up" he said which I smiled and nodded my head as I booked the place for our wedding.

"Okay that's where we're going to get married" I said kissing his cheek, "Well that's good" he said kissing me on the lips. When we pulled away I hid my face in his chest to hide the redness on my face, "You know I already saw you blushing, it's cute don't hide" he said which I just shook my head.

"Baby come on" he said holding out the 'n,' I slowly moved away from him which he cupped my face with one of his hands and I blushed even more. "Why are you so shy all of a sudden" he asked rubbing my cheek, "Well maybe it's my boyfriend and how he's acting" I said to him. "Let me correct you on one thing, I'm not your boyfriend or I'm your fiancé" he said kissing me after.

When we pulled away I just looked away so he couldn't see my face, "I love how red you are" he said laughing, "Well I don't" I said back to him. I heard him laugh as he gently kissed my forehead which made me smile.

Words 639

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!!