13

(Clay's pov)

I smiled as I rubbed my fingers through George's hair as he slept. Patches always laid on his side of the bed so he was usually cuddled up against my side, which I didn't mind.

When he woke up I continued to rub my fingers through his hair until he was fully awake, "Morning baby" I said kissing his forehead. "Morning" he said back to me quietly as he slightly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

I smiled as I kissed his forehead again which he cuddled up against my side not long after I did so. "What are we doing today" he asked me which I shook my head before replying, "That's a secret for you" I said which he fake pouted. "Don't look at me like that, it's going to stay a surprise" I said which he just nodded his head as he held onto me tighter.

Awhile after we got up, I decided to stream with a few of our friends and asked George if he wanted to join, "No but I think we should tell the fans that we're together and some of our friends" he said. I nodded my head as I opened discord and told a few of our friends that I had something to tell them.

"So I'm going to do my face reveal with this" I told George which he nodded his head as he sat down on my lap. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist for right now, I moved one of my arms so I could start my stream. About ten minutes into the stream our friends joined and the chat went crazy, "Okay Sap, Quackity and Niki, me and George have something to tell you" I said and chat went crazy from the mention of George.

"What is it" Niki asked which I looked st George for a second before I turned on the face cam for the stream and on discord.

Everyone could see me and George sitting together and we both had huge smiles on our faces, "Me and George are dating and are getting married soon" I said. I looked over at the discord call and everyone looked shocked minus Sap, "Congratulations" Niki said really loudly which me and George smiled and thanked her. Chat keep asking us to kiss on the stream which we didn't do.

After the stream George refused to get off of me which I just smiled and I moved the chair slowly as I had my arms wrapped around his waist. "I'm surprised the chair can move this much with the two of us on it" he said, "Honey you don't weigh that much" I said back to him.

I gently kissed the back of his neck and head every now and again which made him try to pull away from me, "Why do you keep moving so much" I said laughing. "I don't like it" he said which I stopped once he said, "You know, you should've said something about that in the first place" I said back to him.

"Well I thought it was easy to tell" he said back to me which I let out a slight laugh as I hugged him closer to my body and kissed his temple. "Come on let's go eat" I said poking his sides which made him get off, "That's rude" he said looking at me which I just laughed. "I'm sorry baby" I said standing up and hugging him, "Well I don't accept your apologize" he said looking away from me.

I smiled as I picked him up and carried him downstairs and once we got into the kitchen I sat him down on one of the stools and started to cook. "What are we doing today you never told me" he asked again, "George you have to wait still" I said back to him laughing.

I looked at him and saw that he looked a little annoyed that I wasn't telling him about the surprise. I handed him the food I made first and then got my plate, I sat down beside him and started to eat.

It was now later in the day which I told george to stay upstairs while I got everything ready. I planned on taking him to the beach to have a picnic, I grabbed a decent sized blanket and sat it on the counter as I got the food in a basket. I quietly walked out to the car and put the stuff in the back where George wouldn't be able to see them and walked back into the house.

"Okay George are you ready" I asked as I walked into our room and saw him sitting on the bed with Patches. He nodded his head as he grabbed his crutches and walked beside me, I helped him get down the stairs and out to the car. "Where are we going" he asked me which I shook my head as I pulled out of our driveway, "You'll find out soon" I said as I started driving on the road.

When we got to the beach George looked confused, "What are e doing here" he asked before I got out of the car to help him get out. "We're having a picnic" I said as I grabbed the food and blanket, "Aww that's cute" he said which I nodded my head as I walked onto the beach first which he stayed on the solid ground until I got back.

When I got back to him I grabbed his crutches from him and laid them against the car as I picked him up and carried him down onto the sand. "If I piss you off are you just going to leave me here" he asked once I sat him down on the blanket. "I didn't think about it at first but maybe" I said back to him which we both laughed at that.

We started eating and when we were done eating we just laid on the blanket and looked at the sky above us, "I love you" I said to him now looking at him. "I love you too" he said as he cuddled up against my side.

Words 1,040

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!!