*For us.....I will*

Bright's P.O.V

I was nervous. I don't know if its proper or if his ready or not. But looking at him I can assure one thing to myself that I love him and I want him in my life.

Actually it was Amy's idea to prepare everything near the sea because her Papa loves sea alot. So I agreed.

Well they helped me to pick up the ring too. Even my dress. I was shocked that Light was also willing doing it without having any problem. Seems like Amy trained him well.

But now here I'm in front of him in one knee. My heart was beating damn fast. I was scared what if he says 'no' but what if he say 'yes', then I'll be the happiest man living in this universe.

He pulled me up. And tried his best to control his tears but failed.

He nodded. And....

"Yes...I will. For us....i will."

And hugged me while crying and muffling soft 'thank yous' in my ear.

I broke the hug and put the simple platinum ring, how he likes, in his ring finger of his left hand. He did the same to me.

"YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

"I HAVE A BROTHER NOW. YES. AND MY DADS TOO."

"AND I HAVE A BIG SISTER AND MY PAPA TOO. YAAAAYYY!!!"

Both of our kids shouted in excitement. Win broke down in laughter an lifted both of them in his arms.

He showed them with kisses. I hugged them too. And then I asked him to go to the table.

He agreed and made his way holding my hand tightly. I smiled and was complete.

.......

"Papa....Dadda...kiss kiss"

Huh?

"What?" Win was shocked at the random demand of Light. Even I was shocked. I glanced at Amy and she was nodding too.

I glanced at Win but he was already smiling at me.

"Should we?" I didn't say anything so he made his way towards me.

"Mr. Chivaree. Would you like to have a dance with me?" He ask me holding his hand in the air towards me. I held it and got up. But...

"Amy play the song in the phone baby. Your Daddy is being confused from where the music will come. Well.....you know he is an old man." He chuckled and whispered the last part to them which I properly heard.

I shook my hand and pulled him closer by holding his waist. He let about a gasp. And I smirked.

Amy played the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. "Well....Mr.Chivaree you planned this beautiful proposal and family date, so me being the gentleman here returning you the favor." He smiled cheekily and I nodded while smiling at my love.

We started to moved with the rhythm and kept dancing smoothly and I didn't forgot that our kids are there so we can't be that close.

But.....

Suddenly I felt long fingers at jaw. Caressing it. Win's one hand was over my shoulder behind my neck and other at my jaw. My hands securely positioned in his tiny, sexy waist.

Ans he kissed me. Right in front of our kids. It was slow and steady and assuring that we will never leave each other.

*snap*

"Woah....I can live happily now." Amy squealed and acted to faint with the camera in one hand. Oh she is a fujoshi af this age only, if I remind you.