*Them*

"But what's the work?" The guy in front of me asked abit confused.

" Actually, Win got an offer from a famous company in France. They asked if he can be a calligrapher for then as for their upcoming book where they will publish  photographs with his calligraphies. So-" Khao said but I cut him.

"So..I want you to take the place of the photographer as they are still aren't sure whom to take. So will you?" I asked him again and smiled genuinely.

He took some seconds to think and then smiled. "When can we start?" He asked and I chuckled at his excitement.

Khao said he had some works to do so he left us. We talked for some time then he said he have pick up his son from his parents house so he have to leave now.

"Can I get your number...Mr. Vachirawit?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "Sure...but hey what's with the formality...just call me Bright."

"Hehe...okay..P'Bright." I nodded and said.

We exchanged numbers. I told that he can text me his address so that we can deliver the painting at his house. He agreed and left.

I was thinking about him. He was gentle and pretty cute too. He have a bubbly yet a cool and calm personality. He knows how to emphasize the things. He was-

My thoughts got interrupted by my Mom and my bestie. "Hey...Mr.Bunny...what's the reason of that smile?" Rachel asked teasingly and I ignored. But....

"I guess that handsome guy was the reason of his beautiful smile Rachel." There goes my Mom again. She looked at my bestie and high fived with her as they love teasing me much. But I love these two girls so damn much.

" Mom. Rachel. Stop it. I just met him today. Just a few minutes ago and you" I said pointing my finger to my mom and Rachel "..both start teasing me. For God's sake stop it. He is a married guy." I concluded

Their faces changed and mouths made a 'ooooo' sign. I nodded and started to walk when my phone rang.

Bright ☀️ calling.......

"Hello?"

( Hello? Win?)

"Yes...phi...what's the matter?"

(Actually...I wanted to ask when we can meet again......ummh...to discuss about the photo book....?)

"Ohh.....Phi...I guess I'm free tomorrow after 3 pm. So...if you want we can meet at that time. If you are free..."

(Okay....then see you tomorrow and yeah...text me the address where to meet.)

"Sure....Phi...see you"

And I ended the call. I was smiling the whole time that i didn't notice my these two fav ladies are eyeing me. I got irritated and left the exhibition centre. And went to my heaven. My art studio.

...........

It was 4 at the evening and someone came inside my studio as I heard the bells ringing when the door opened. I turned around and saw a girl might be in her early 20s and I small cute little boy of around 6 years.

I smiled and got up from my stool. The girl smiled and looked at the little boy near her.
He was looking at me with big brown round eyes and looked so adorable.

I crouched down on my one knee to be around his height. He was still staring at me. I smiled and he touched my face with his tiny hands.

"P'Win...." Hw said and I looked at the girl beside him. She just smiled. I turned to him and patted his head.

"Yess... little boy...how may I help you?" I asked and he giggled and jumped over me. He hugged me tightly and i was abit taken aback. I relaxed and patted his head and back smiling.

 I relaxed and patted his head and back smiling

"Hey...what's the matter...cutie? Is everything okay?" I asked being abit worried as he started to sob while hugging me.

He faced me and I wiped his tears. He was sniffing and said, "You know....I am your fan. I want to l-learn art from you. Will you teach m-me?" He said and asked abit stuttering.  Awwww he asked so cutely how will I say no. Ofcourse I'll teach him.

"Ofcourse...I'll teach you. You are so cutee." I said and pinched his cheeks.

"Actually....my nephew wants to learn art only from you. He thinks of you as his idol. He have many of your drawings and paintings pictures he collected. He tells me anytime like 'Aunt Pear I want to meet P'Win. I want to learn art'.....so I thought of taking him to your studio." The girl beside me said when this little boy was roaming and admiring my studio.

I smiled and asked, "What's his name?"

"His name is Light. And I'm Pear. His aunty."she smiled and replied. I nodded and looked at the adorable being in front of me.

Though I never taught anyone before as I don't like you can say but this little boys puppy eyes made me teach him. He seemed to be do desperate to learn art and touch the colors and draw but still he was refraining himself from touching them. Cute.....

I went to him and ask," Hey....little cupcake....come from monday ok? I'll teach you how to draw and paint." I grinned at him and he giggled. His giggles are also so cute.

He nodded and ran to his Aunt. "I'll come with my colors from Monday...P'Win." He said as he waved at me and went out of my studio. I smiled and then suddenly something hit my mind.

Why he looks so similar to Bright? Is he... My thoughts got interrupted by the notification that came in my phone.

Mumma
Win can you bring some meat baby? Rachel said she will stay with us today so we need some.

(Ok Mom I'll bring them.)

I said and continued to draw my painting. I had a smile and that smile came because of the little boy and the photographer i met today. Both made my day beautiful.

I sent the address of my studio to Phi Bright and he said he will come at around 3:30 pm and I didn't have any issue on that.

I went home and was greeted by a hug. Uff this girl. He just smiled and went to the kitchen taking and have the meat to my mom. She mouthed me a Thank you and I nodded.

Rachel started blabbering about what she saw in France. She said she saw many sexy and pretty girls but still no one was able to steal her heart as it already belonged to her lovely girlfriend. I just smiled to see her so happy with her love.

I wish I get someone like that too who will make me feel touched and happy.  Though I know I found one.....

...........

𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈🤧𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆!!
𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 🐰☀️💚